Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desired Aircraft for FS2020

I was looking at the list of planned and released aircraft for FS2020. It struck me that all of the aircraft with the exception of Carenado's a/c are kinda of off the beaten path, niche type aircraft.

I know the largest share of the market has gone to more modern airliners. Even those are missing. Well, I saw that Qwings is going to update their 787. But where are the higher quality 172's, and Baron's.?

What are your top 3 desired aircraft that you would like to have higher fidelity models of?

For me I think:

• A 182 that behaves better in FS2020 than Carenado's. A Cessna 206 would work too.
    • A good twin like the Baron or Duke
    • A military cargo aircraft smaller than a C-5.

1) A Manfred Jahn-level Douglas DC-3/C-47 with working fire suppression system (apparently).

2) A Lockheed Martin C-130J Super Hercules with a little jeep that pops out of the back when I press ctrl-J.

3) A Beechcraft/Textron B58 Baron with most of the buttons working and a DeHavilland DHC-6 Twin Otter with floats and a DeHavilland DHC-2 Beaver, also with floats.

How come I can only have three aircraft? Can I get more than three if I pay extra on eBay?
    Respects, Bob ...

Comment

1. Canadair CL-215 (with original radial engines)

2. Dassault Mirage 2000C

3. Since Bob cheated, I will too. De Havilland Canada Chipmunk, Beaver, Otter, Caribou, Buffalo and Twin Otter
      Facebook: www.facebook.com/msflights
      Steam Group:
      http://steamcommunity.com/groups/msflights
      YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MSFlightsMedia

Comment

Originally posted by ROBERT DUNN 2 View Post

How come I can only have three aircraft?
        Wanted to limit it to make us think what we really, really would like.

Originally posted by ROBERT DUNN 2 View Post
        Can I get more than three if I pay extra on eBay
        Ebay? You can pay there. Good luck actually getting anything worth the time there.

Comment

I just want the Basler BT-67.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X