Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desired Aircraft for FS2020

I was looking at the list of planned and released aircraft for FS2020. It struck me that all of the aircraft with the exception of Carenado's a/c are kinda of off the beaten path, niche type aircraft.

I know the largest share of the market has gone to more modern airliners. Even those are missing. Well, I saw that Qwings is going to update their 787. But where are the higher quality 172's, and Baron's.?

What are your top 3 desired aircraft that you would like to have higher fidelity models of?

For me I think:

• A 182 that behaves better in FS2020 than Carenado's. A Cessna 206 would work too.
    • A good twin like the Baron or Duke
    • A military cargo aircraft smaller than a C-5.

1) A Manfred Jahn-level Douglas DC-3/C-47 with working fire suppression system (apparently).

2) A Lockheed Martin C-130J Super Hercules with a little jeep that pops out of the back when I press ctrl-J.

3) A Beechcraft/Textron B58 Baron with most of the buttons working and a DeHavilland DHC-6 Twin Otter with floats and a DeHavilland DHC-2 Beaver, also with floats.

How come I can only have three aircraft? Can I get more than three if I pay extra on eBay?
    Respects, Bob ...

Comment

1. Canadair CL-215 (with original radial engines)

2. Dassault Mirage 2000C

3. Since Bob cheated, I will too. De Havilland Canada Chipmunk, Beaver, Otter, Caribou, Buffalo and Twin Otter
      Facebook: www.facebook.com/msflights
      Steam Group:
      http://steamcommunity.com/groups/msflights
      YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MSFlightsMedia

Comment

Originally posted by ROBERT DUNN 2 View Post

How come I can only have three aircraft?
        Wanted to limit it to make us think what we really, really would like.

Originally posted by ROBERT DUNN 2 View Post
        Can I get more than three if I pay extra on eBay
        Ebay? You can pay there. Good luck actually getting anything worth the time there.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
        Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X