Thanks for the info Mike!!

Leave a comment:

• Novawing24
    replied
    Sticky-ing this thread for quick reference

Leave a comment:

• N404
    replied
    I am bumping to remind P3D users of the solution.
    I can see it more more new enthusiasts off P3D joining Simlink, that might be not aware of the it.
    H L

Leave a comment:

• Travis
    replied
    So far I have changed the Icon A5 cfg from =0 to =1 and one of the many Super cub models from Flight Replica ported over, from =0.0 to =1.0 and I have had great success!
    A huge thank you to Mike for taking vast amounts of time to find out a solution to our P3D problem!

A word of caution: Like Mike said, doing these changes by yourself for a beginner to FSX or P3D is not recommended. If you try to do so, please back up/change the name of your original Aircraft.CFG and copy it. If you need help with this process, please feel free to contact me on teamspeak and I will be happy to help you if time allows. Thanks again Mike!

Leave a comment:

• N404
    started a topic Solution to bouncing P3D aircraft in SimLink using Vpilot

Solution to bouncing P3D aircraft in SimLink using Vpilot

It has been quite tedious and difficult to find satisfying solution to bouncing P3D aircraft in SimLink using Vpilot.
    We have made many tests and different tricks but nothing seem to work till now.
    I have something for you to try.

--------------------------------------
    (intermediate difficulty)

Backup Aircraft.CFG of bouncing aircraft.
    Find line

spoiler_limit = XX

If it's 0, it is probably a bouncer.
    Change it to 1
    --------------------------------------

If possible, please report after trying, with different aircraft that you experience bouncing before.
    After initial positive results (Travis testing -TH) Let's see if that makes a difference on the wider scope.

HL
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X