Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only minor difficulties encountered during the software-test include:
    1. Interference with VATSIM traffic up-dated in Euroscope on a regular basis regardless of the off-line status.

Turn off simulated traffic in QUICK SET in Euroscope.

2. Some pilots in the server could not appear on the aircraft list.

Will be a Euroscope setting.
    Is show standby aircraft enabled?

3. Some aircrafts, dispite the fact that they were squawking mode C, appeared on the radar as unidentified once airborn.

Again will be a setting in ES although not sure which one.

Did you try using the Matias file I added a link too and the Tag family I created call ATC_ROO?
    If you don't use BOINC or World Community Grid then you should!

Comment

Default model matching have been updated to include helicopters.
      Happy Landings and ChopChoping
      mike404

Comment

Thank you once again Mike. Just so it doesn't get lost, here's my wish list (pretty please!). Any chance of adding the following some time?
        • Four props, something that would suit the C-130 and An-12 (high wing) and/or Constellation and C-97 (low wing).
        • Three props, that would suit the Ford Trimotor (high wing) and/or Junkers Ju-52 (low wing).
        • Biplane single, for the Jenny and Tiger Moth.

(I know there's a C-130, and I guess I can use it for the low wings, but it's not in the complete list.)

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
          Thank you once again Mike. Just so it doesn't get lost, here's my wish list (pretty please!). Any chance of adding the following some time?
          • Four props, something that would suit the C-130 and An-12 (high wing) and/or Constellation and C-97 (low wing).
          • Three props, that would suit the Ford Trimotor (high wing) and/or Junkers Ju-52 (low wing).

(I know there's a C-130, and I guess I can use it for the low wings, but it's not in the complete list.)

Until there are AI models you can use the ones in your current hangar. I think you have the Captain Sim C-130.

<ModelMatchRule TypeCode="AN12" ModelName="Antonov An-12BK ATRAN Cargo AL (Russia)" />
          <ModelMatchRule TypeCode="AN32" ModelName="AN-32_Aer_Caribe" />
          <ModelMatchRule TypeCode="C130" ModelName="CS C130Extra1 0//CS C130Extra1 1//CS C130Extra1 2"/>

Those are lines out of a model matching rule set that I created and added to Vpilot.

Comment

Updated the first page with new Easier instructions on how to connect to the MSFlights FSD server.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post

on it
              mike404

Comment

Originally posted by InTheLittleCube
                Here is a list of every aircraft and type codes.
                Thanks for the list, Cube, but (a) it's not relevant to FSD, and (b) it's not a good idea to publish a list that we don't want people to use. The idea is not for pilots to use the code for the aircraft they're flying. We don't want that. The idea is for them to use the code for the aircraft in our small standard list that's closest to the one they're flying. That list will reflect the set of aircraft that we provide and that vpilot will use. In other words, we want pilots to be considerate and think about how others will see them.

Comment

UH1 textures have been updated

Update is included in newest (V2) "default Aircraft and Helicopters set"

Before putting "AI Bell-UH1 huey" folder in "SimObjects\Rotorcraft" folder, delete previously installed folder with the same name.
                  Last edited by N404; January 17, 2016, 03:31 PM.
                  mike404

Comment

My thoughts on this post and fsd in general

sigpic

Comment

I run Windows 10. When I downloaded MSFlights FSD Proxy and ran it. It said that the program can't run on my PC. What should I do?

Comment

ATC_ROO What ATC Client do you use?
                        [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bxRa80i.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5][COLOR="#FF0000"][B]Home Airport (s): CYWG - Winnipeg & CYQQ - Comox[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by KnightvsNight View Post
                          I run Windows 10. When I downloaded MSFlights FSD Proxy and ran it. It said that the program can't run on my PC. What should I do?
                          It should run in windows 10. Some anti-virus software, including Avast, may block or corrupt the download. You might want to uninstall it, reboot, then download it without your AV running.

The other thing is it may be a permissions issue. In that case, run it as an "Administrator"

Hope this helps you.
                          “We deliver anything to the people there—food, mail, the morning paper, the afternoon paper, laundry, refrigerators, Christmas trees, just about anything that will fit in an airplane.”

Comment

We need some more info..
                            64bit or 32bit version of Windows?
                            What is the exact error you get?

Can you install FSINN and Copilot?

Originally posted by bradogilvie
                            ATC_ROO What ATC Client do you use?
                            Euroscope.
                            Last edited by ATC_ROO; January 10, 2016, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Duke View Post
                              It should run in windows 10. Some anti-virus software, including Avast, may block or corrupt the download. You might want to uninstall it, reboot, then download it without your AV running.

The other thing is it may be a permissions issue. In that case, run it as an "Administrator"

Hope this helps you.
                              Yes I am running anti-virus software. I could try your idea of running the program in "Administrator". If all else fails. I could try your other option without running my AV. Thanks for Helping Captain Duke.

Originally posted by ATC_ROO View Post
                              We need some more info..
                              64bit or 32bit version of Windows?
                              What is the exact error you get?

Can you install FSINN and Copilot?

Well the error i am getting is that it says that "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher." I'm running a 32-bit OS of Windows 10. I can install FSINN and Copilot, but are the networks for? Thanks for your help ATC_ROO

Comment

Well the error i am getting is that it says that "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher." I'm running a 32-bit OS of Windows 10. I can install FSINN and Copilot, but are the networks for? Thanks for helping me ATC_ROO.
                                OK there does seem to be an issue running the proxy client on a 32bit system at the moment.
                                I don't yet know of a fix for this but do have an idea of what it may be.
                                I'll speak to the proxy author and see if we can find a fix.

Until then (and some may prefer it anyway) FSINN and COPILOT can be used.
                                FSINN does not need the proxy program at all.
                                Follow the link on the first page in order to install it.
                                It may install the apollo and VATSIM settings depending on which boxes were ticked on install.
                                All you'll need to do is find an empty NET (NET 3?) and enter the MSFLIGHTS details in order to connect.
                                If your still having problems let me know here as I also have it installed alongside Vpilot.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                                Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X