Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a disaster!

I ordered and paid for this product, but NEVER received anything! Nothing, not even an email confirmation. So I used their ridiculously difficult system to try to fix it. After much effort I determined I needed to turn off the spam filter on my account, and then fill out an online form to request MANUAL processing they say will take at least 48 hours. Still have nothing yet. This was one my most frustrating online purchasing experience ever! I will never do business with Captain Sim in the future. I have purchased many items online with no problems and without having to turn off my spam filters. I even sent and received emails to their sales@captainsim.com address with the spam filter.

Cavaet Emptor!

-Coast
    "Having fun with friends! "

Comment

That sucks. I do much prefer dealing with the FlightSimStore. And CS' whole login system is incredibly stupid. There are lots of stupid DRM systems out there for the flight sim add-on market, but theirs is one of the worst I have encountered. I hope you get your email soon!
      - Michael
      Check out my cockpit build!

Comment

Coast, I echo Waterman in #17, at least about the sucking part. I have no personal knowledge about the rest of Waterman's agreement and explanation. CS should give you an "I'm sorry" extra aircraft for your exasperation and your troubles. Last year's sale, this one aircraft, I had no problem but I don't run much of a spam filter. I rely on rebuilds and ISO system image restores when something bad happens to my computer configurations and usually, its me that fouled up my computer and not some keylogger.
        Respects, Bob ...

Comment

What email service are you using?

Comment

I heard back from CaptainSim support, and was able to download the C130 package using their "Extended Download" link.

I am going to leave my spam detector disabled for now, since most spam doesn't get trapped by it anyway.

-Coast

PS: Now I will be able to see the C-130's in my FSX session.
            "Having fun with friends! "

Comment

That's great they got that sorted out for you so quick! If only they would put that kind of attention towards their e-store.
              - Michael
              Check out my cockpit build!

Comment

or their design department...

Facebook: www.facebook.com/msflights
                Steam Group:
                http://steamcommunity.com/groups/msflights
                YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MSFlightsMedia

Comment

There was an update released for the 777 this December. The anti aliasing issue doesn't seem as big as I remember, but it is noticeable if you zoom out any more then .50 zoom. The cockpit looks nice if you stay zoomed in at .50 or more. I wonder if they added any support for saitek panels: http://www.captainsim.com/products/x777/sp1300.html

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                  Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X