X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KACars AFK check OK button

Hi all,

I know I'm going to feel real dumb when someone gives me the answer but.....where is that ok button?

I'm running a flight from Honolulu to Pago Pago and this green message ribbon and a constant ding-ding tells me to click the ok button. I understand it is a way to make sure we are flying the plane rather than flirting with the Flight Attendant in the cabin but, for the life of me, I didn't see that button to click so I had to abort and delete a perfectly good flight.

Another thing...I messed up the aircraft entry and Casey had to enter that for me on my first 3 flights. I now know what step I forgot. So on this last flight where I couldn't find the AFK ok button.....do I need to enter the MTOW and a couple other boxes I noticed were empty after I clicked the green check box?

Sorry for the questions. I want to be a contributing member and there is much I need to learn so I apologize in advance for all my mistakes.

Bobby (Captain Duke)
    “We deliver anything to the people there—food, mail, the morning paper, the afternoon paper, laundry, refrigerators, Christmas trees, just about anything that will fit in an airplane.”

If you got the AFK warning then you have a couple of ways to click "OK". 1. If you run just one screen and use fullscreen mode, it should pop up in front. 2. If you run windowed mode, the pop up should be behind the FS screen, so minimize it and there it is. 3. If you just hear the warning, than go with your mouse to the taskbar over the KaCars icon and it shows you 2 icons, the KaCars and the popup, click into the pop up and it comes to front. this is the easy way for me and i don't have to search on my 3 screens.
    CaseyRyback59/Andreas
    Staff Member
    VA-Manager

Comment

Thank you Casey. I appreciate your help. I'll try it again
      “We deliver anything to the people there—food, mail, the morning paper, the afternoon paper, laundry, refrigerators, Christmas trees, just about anything that will fit in an airplane.”

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X