2013 Minneapolis Vaction Pictures

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Minneapolis Vaction Pictures

Hello fellow simmers and enthusiasts, from 8-21-2013 to 8-28-2013 I was on vacation visiting my fiancee's family who live just north of KMSP. We flew out of my hometown airport of KSRQ on Delta with a stop in guess where.... ATLANTA, real big surprise there. However I did manage to do 1 thing that is not very common anymore, even more so for an adult, I got to sit in the captains seat of our 757-200 during pre-flight ground operations, ask a few questions, and take pictures. I hope you enjoy these pictures, sorry for the quality s they were taken from my old soon to be replaced iPhone 3G.

Leaving KSRQ on an MD-90-30

Arrived in KATL on the MD-90-30

From here I was in KMSP, sorry no shots were taken landing or parked at KMSP on arrival, have some departure pictures at early morning though! These following pictures were taken at a local restaurant in Blaine Minnesota that was owned by a pilot who retired, had some pretty neat stuff in it, enjoy!

These are the last pictures from the trip and I think I got some decent shots in there, I know some people will be jealous at a few....

KMSP at 0530 hrs on a 757-200 to KATL (sorry the lighting kinda screwed it up a bit)

Arrived at gate A30 in KATL on a 757-200 waiting for our connecting flight to KSRQ

Our next 757-200 arriving to gate B16 at KATL to take us back to KSRQ

The flight deck of our final flight on a Delta 757-200 at KATL (yes I got access to the cockpit)

Me sitting in the captains seat of our 757-200 during pre-flight ground operations (photo taken by the Captian), yeah thats right....

Thats pretty much it for all the aviation stuff, hope you enjoyed the pictures!
    "Remember, when in doubt hold on to your altitude, no one has ever collided with the sky"

"Speed is life, Altitude is life insurance"

"Respect the ground, for during the 100 or so years that man has been flying things made of metal going hundreds of miles per hour, and the ground going zero miles per hour, the ground has yet to lose."

[IMG]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0041.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8081/8414713730_5a72947ba2_o.png[/IMG]

Very cool...

So what do you say to get up there, as an adult???
    - Michael
    Check out my cockpit build!

Comment

How lucky!!!!!!
      Central American living wanna be pilot :)

Heavy hauler favorite! Jets:anonymous:
      Most of time near MPTO (Panama) and SPIM (Peru)

Favorite ACs for multiplayer
      B737-800 Any
      CRJ-700 Pacifica
      B747-400 Global Freights
      KingAir-350 Tricolor

[url]http://www.youtube.com/user/CzarWilkins[/url]
      :D
      CPU:i5 4670k @4.2Ghz
      RAM:8Gb
      Video:GTX770 2GbRam

Comment

Amazing! as many times as I've flown I've never been offered to bad so sad maybe one day I'll offer someone in there

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
        Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X