Bob's Trip over the pond!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob's Trip over the pond!!!

Bob asked that some of the photos that he has taken on his European trip be shared with the group. So here I am posting those photos... Expect bob to give commentary on them when he can get in...... Thanks for the photos Bob, Bon Jour!!!

HawgDawg4Life.....

HawgDawg4life@msflights.net
    See my videos Here

Part Duo!!!

And here are the rest of them....

HawgDawg4Life.....

HawgDawg4life@msflights.net
    See my videos Here

Comment

Great pictures Bob!

Comment

Those are really neat. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Thanks for doing those Dawg.

Comment

Thank you! I love seeing pictures like this.
            If it ain't Boeing — I ain't going.

[img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0024.png[/img]

Comment

Thanks, Hawg. There are many more pix Blizzard will upload but there are technical difficulties and Blizzard's real life constraints. They're coming, tho. I'm having a hell of a time posting to the forum directly real time (my "tokens" keep expiring) so my narrative is being sent off line email to Mulder and then posted in my "Lt's notebook" thread in General Discussions forum. Its a kludge but I'm trying. I love you pilots and can't wait to get back in your midst. Please continue to keep me in the FSX Beyond GameSpy loop 'cause I'm so very interested in that effort.
              Respects, Bob ...

Comment

nice pictures bob. is rick steves actually there with the tour group?

Comment

Hey, Kalo. No, Mr Steve's is not with us but Regan, the main guide is a FANTASTIC historian. We have three other history buds on tour and the historical discussions are riveting. HawgDawg's family history in Haarlem was of much interest to my little historical clique here. I think of how much you would add to our discussions, also Storm, KLM and Chief Josh. We are in Florence today. I witnessed Michelangelo's David at the Academia and circled the statue absolutely transfixed for half an hour. The size and sculptured detail must be witnessed live to be truly appreciated. Uffizi museum this afternoon. Excuse typos and spelling. Autocorrect and a balky phone keyboard is making me appear absolutely illiterate. Kiosk internet terminals are rare and the browsers and operating system is in Italian. Again, I post my notebook text to Mulder in off line yahoo emails which my buddy/secretary posts into General Discussions thread. I'll tie the pix and the Let's notebook into a proper blog but only when I get back. The Rennisanse arechetecture in Florence is the best preserved and most spectacular so far on tour. The pix posted by Blizzard from my auto backed up Google account are way behind so thanks again, HawgDawg for the posts. I'll type more tonight via Mulder's email account.
                  Respects, Bob ...

Comment

As a cyclist and, er, coffee drinker, Amsterdam looks like paradise! Very jealous of your trip, Bob, keep the pictures coming!
                    Facebook: www.facebook.com/msflights
                    Steam Group:
                    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/msflights
                    YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MSFlightsMedia

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                    Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X