Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mig29 in Outerra

Provided from their facebook.

Looks pretty good for a barebones setup. Frames are good, everything looks good so far, hopefully in a year or two we can be testing it out with working gauges and such

Looks very nice. Where was this taken? In FSX? In another sim? Is this a whole new sim? The graphics look awfully detailed for FSX. If it is a new sim, looks fun, what will the game be targeted to? Combat, simming, recreational, etc.?

Comment

It's a free form world simulator called Outerra. It's really super early in it's development, but someday it could be used for simulation.

Comment

Sense of speed in that vid is fantastic.

Comment

I downloaded the demo for outerra, its really cool and it could be really cool for a flight sim as well as a combat sim.

Comment

Hopefully MSFlights will do some multi in this thing when Outerra makes progress in the future.

Comment

Do you promise we'll see you in the skies more often if and when we get there?
              Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

May I echo Wingman in encouraging you to fly with us more rfrequently and visibly, Vidkin? Cool post, WarHawk. Thank you very much for it. Splithorse got me to investigate Outera some time ago (again) and I found it fascinating, filled with open source potential and a real time bandit. I spent the better part of a day examining and touring their world. I had since lost Outera installation in a system crash/rebuild. I feel I must guard my fragile heart tho, against the potential of promise unfulfilled after Microsoft broke my heart with their MS Flight business plan (or lack thereof). I'll just bet that when something better than the ageing FSX comes along, our community will be early adopters so long as that offering has a multiplayer capability.
                Respects, Bob ...

Comment

An MSFlights-hosted, Outerra-based flight simulator? I'd probably never log out.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                  Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X