Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Space Shuttle

If my memory serves me right, I shared this video on our old website and in teamspeak at one point; however I'm not finding it here.
    When I was looking for some soundtracks for more "In the Spotlight" videos', this video came up again.

For those who haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. It is extremely powerful, prideful, and remarkable.

Below is the 14 mins version and the full version.
    If you have time, watch the full version, otherwise enjoy the paraphrased one.

Amazing video. Thank you for sharing, Warhawk! I was lucky enough to see shuttle Endevour launch on STS-130 and to see it refurbished inside the VAB to go to a museum in California.
    If it ain't Boeing — I ain't going.

[img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0024.png[/img]

Comment

Coolness! I think I remember this posting from of old. I briefly reviewed the short version just now and that inspired me to re-view the whole production later tonight. Thanks. Yes, I love the soundtrack.

Kalo at one time bid me go back into his database of the old forum and pull up to our new vBulletin forum those valuable and currently relevant posts that we have left behind. I had trouble getting the forwarded password Kalo gave me to properly work and, I'm afraid, I never coordinated with Kalo to resolve that problem Hence the project never was completed. I haven't forgotten about that old stuff we left behind. Again, we appreciate and admire your artistry 'round here WarHawK.
      Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X