Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAGY Skagway to PAHN Haines, Orbx Southern Alaska - First Flight

Hi guys, just picked up Orbx SAK region and wow, I know it's early to say, but this might be the best region so far! Only did a short flight in the Cub but there was so much to see and so much detail. I flew around some smaller airports in the Northern part of the Southern region (?) as well and the dirt strips are great, lots of landmarks for navigational use and lots of photoreal stuff, including over 100 glaciers, apparently. Anyway, here are some shots from Skagway over to Haines, wish I had time for a longer flight, hopefully tomorrow I'll have a chance to get a closer look. Enjoy!

Getting onto the runway at Skagway

Rolling!

If you look closely there is a train parked there waiting to get loaded up!

Looking back at Skagway and the docks

Ominous clouds rolling in...

Luckily, I'm already there!

On final

Wheels down!

Sorry, nothing too interesting this batch, but still wanted to share. Will post a bunch more tomorrow!
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/msflights
    Steam Group:
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/msflights
    YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MSFlightsMedia

I took a bunch last night as well, but none of my screenshots came out good. I agree it is probably Orbx's best yet! It does seem like they did so much to each and every airport. I flew out of Anchorage and over Elmendorf and saw B-52's, F-18's, and F-22's on the ground there. I hit a couple remote small airports and all of them seemed like they were touched quite a bit by Orbx. It's almost like what OZx does for Austrailia, but built in to the region. I hope to get some better screenies tonight once I figure out why my screen shots looked low res.
    - Michael
    Check out my cockpit build!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X