Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, I've got an Idea: Music themed thread

Well gents, I thought I'd share this one with you all. Each day between yesterday and Christmas (December 25th), I will be posting one of my favorite punk rock songs to my facebook page. I know a lot of you all don't use facebook, so I thought I'd mention it here too.

If anybody is interested I'll start a thread called "Gimpy's Merry PUNKing Christmas!" and each day I'll post a tune to it so we can all have the opportunity to explore music that we might not have otherwise listened to. I came up with the idea after observing that the interwebernets has been much more angst filled than usual lately. What better soundtrack to angst than punk?

As an aside, I plan on switching to another genre after Christmas and doing 30 day (approx) stints in different genres. I think it would be a neat excuse for the musicians among us to have something to listen to, something to discuss, and something to do. Again, I'll only start the thread if there is some sort of interest.
    -Gimpy
    When God finally says, "King, my office. Now!" I want to go barreling in there half spun out with holes in my clothes, smoke rising from me, and my hair in a mess. I want to be busy. I don't want to go explain myself and not have a great story to go along with it.

I'll take that as a, "thanks, but no thanks."
    When God finally says, "King, my office. Now!" I want to go barreling in there half spun out with holes in my clothes, smoke rising from me, and my hair in a mess. I want to be busy. I don't want to go explain myself and not have a great story to go along with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimpy View Post
      I came up with the idea after observing that the interwebernets has been much more angst filled than usual lately. What better soundtrack to angst than punk?
      :hypnotysed: Pretty much anything. Punk is for anger, not angst. If you want something for angst, try Emo.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X