No announcement yet.

Flying 2/14/14

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying 2/14/14

After the snow storm that hit the south the last few days I decided to head north and check it out. It was also nice to get the new Archer's wheels cold, there is just something about flying a new airplane to places that you know it has never been before. Route: KEZM KCAE KAVL KLZU KEZM

AVL got the worst that I could see, they had almost a foot of snow still on the ground and where desperately trying to open up more of the Taxiways. CAE seemed like they had just given up and closed everything but the main runway and taxiway Alpha.

looks fun! Did you touch and go at all those airports or did you park and get out at each one? How long did the whole journey take?

Comment

Thanks for sharing your adventures with us, Flyingdreamz. Please continue to bring us along. Also, we notice and appreciate all the aeronautical tutoring you do around here. The knowledge you impart to our student members is most helpful and will benefit them in their declared real life stated intentions. Please keep all that up.
      Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Nice nice!!
        Thats FSX in real settings , do you own the plane?
        Central American living wanna be pilot :)

Heavy hauler favorite! Jets:anonymous:
        Most of time near MPTO (Panama) and SPIM (Peru)

Favorite ACs for multiplayer
        B737-800 Any
        CRJ-700 Pacifica
        B747-400 Global Freights
        KingAir-350 Tricolor

[url]http://www.youtube.com/user/CzarWilkins[/url]
        :D
        CPU:i5 4670k @4.2Ghz
        RAM:8Gb
        Video:GTX770 2GbRam

Comment

Kalo- It was about 7 hours total with fuel stops but it was 5.7 hours in the air. We stopped twice even though we didn't need two. I just wanted to have as much fuel on board before we flew though the mountains. So we stopped at CAE and AVL but flew a low approach in to KLZU.

Cesar- Yes it is Real Time FSX. No I don't own the that archer. I treat it like its my own, but I fly for a college in the state of Georgia and they have a flight school so they own the airplane. I do however own a part ownership in a Mooney M20J however I am limited to 50 hours a year due to insurance.

Thanks Bob Will do.

Comment

Cool ! Keep the pics and stories coming.
            [img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0103.png[/img]

Comment

Excellent! I hope some day to jump to real FSX!
              Central American living wanna be pilot :)

Heavy hauler favorite! Jets:anonymous:
              Most of time near MPTO (Panama) and SPIM (Peru)

Favorite ACs for multiplayer
              B737-800 Any
              CRJ-700 Pacifica
              B747-400 Global Freights
              KingAir-350 Tricolor

[url]http://www.youtube.com/user/CzarWilkins[/url]
              :D
              CPU:i5 4670k @4.2Ghz
              RAM:8Gb
              Video:GTX770 2GbRam

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page