Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you Seahawks Fans

One of the better edited video's is out for the Seattle Seahawks Championship Run

Thanks for pointing this out, WarHawK. I love the videography and am reminded instantly of the excellent videographers and graphic artists we benefit from here in our community. On behalf of us Seahawks fans (Alec, Air Force Two, AV620, Marty, whomever I forgot), accept our appreciation for forwarding the siring memories of a dream season for our club.

Honey and several of her girlfriends attended the Wednesday parade. I was taxi, did not line the streets personally but I did witness from my windshield the exuberant throng estimated by some at 700,000 plus, united in the moment. Notice how we didn't riot for a change? I must mention that slung over the sides of one of the parade vehicles long after the procession had gotten underway were obviously home made placards acknowledging the NFL MVP, Offensive and Defensive Players of the Year and the team logos of the Saints, 49ers and Broncos. The signs didn't receive much air time but I smiled at that display of civic class.
    Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Here here. Many thanks from me also. Thanks for the videograpth. It was a sweet season. Cheers Everyone!.

range:
      Originally posted by ROBERT DUNN 2 View Post
      Thanks for pointing this out, WarHawK. I love the videography and am reminded instantly of the excellent videographers and graphic artists we benefit from here in our community. On behalf of us Seahawks fans (Alec, Air Force Two, AV620, Marty, whomever I forgot), accept our appreciation for forwarding the siring memories of a dream season for our club.

Honey and several of her girlfriends attended the Wednesday parade. I was taxi, did not line the streets personally but I did witness from my windshield the exuberant throng estimated by some at 700,000 plus, united in the moment. Notice how we didn't riot for a change? I must mention that slung over the sides of one of the parade vehicles long after the procession had gotten underway were obviously home made placards acknowledging the NFL MVP, Offensive and Defensive Players of the Year and the team logos of the Saints, 49ers and Broncos. The signs didn't receive much air time but I smiled at that display of civic class.

Comment

Nice vid, Warhawk. I liked it, though I watch with heavy heart for our Packers. Maybe next year.

And Kudos to Denver on their great year as well. You have to be really good to make it to the big show.
        Greetings from Dale
        Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
        Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X