Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choose the content!

Being MSFlights is a 100% community-orientated operation, the question I want feedback on from you guys is:

What do you want to see for YouTube Video Content?

---

I want our efforts to be geared towards what you guys want, so this is a good opportunity to choose our direction. Feel free to select more than one, and we will do the top 3.
    Payware Aircraft Reviews
    23.08%
    Payware Scenery Reviews
    17.95%
    "Keeper" Freebie Reviews
    15.38%
    Tutorials for aspects of Flight/IFR
    15.38%
    Montages/Video Art
    28.21%
    Last edited by WarHawK; November 29, 2012, 04:34 AM.

The Video art is some very beautiful stuff, the kind of thing that has made us famous. I admire the producers and aspire to join their ranks someday.
    Respects, Bob ...

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing a lil of each

Comment

I think a little of each would be good as well, but I voted for the Freebies, tutorials, and video art. I'm guessing many feel the same way I do in that I'm late to the FSX party, so can't buy all the fun payware out there at once. Having some good freebie alternatives helps a lot.
        - Michael
        Check out my cockpit build!

Comment

Hey waterman do you have any freeware already? Or have a clean slate?

Comment

Quite a few freeware aircraft, some free scenery, free US 10 M mesh. At work right now so I can't list them all unfortunately. I did recently do an FSX reinstall and with it changed the way I link my scenery in that keeps it much better organized. I haven't seen an alternative for aircraft though than putting them in the SimObjects folder. But despite that I feel I can run relatively cleanly if I need to. I've kept all the installers on my file server at home so I can reinstall that stuff without hunting for the downloads.
            - Michael
            Check out my cockpit build!

Comment

I began work on a MSFlights history montage sort of thing with a bunch of pictures throughout our history. I am planning on posting it around late January so I can really get a full years worth in it. I will be starting a thread eventually for you to post tour favorite pictures to be included in the video.
              If it ain't Boeing — I ain't going.

[img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0024.png[/img]

Comment

I chose everything but the art videos. Hmmm. Maybe I am the only one who thinks they are mostly cheezy.
                Greetings from Dale
                Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

Comment

I'm not really a fan of the art videos either. I'd much rather find cool free/paid aircraft or learn ILS than look at some nice art video.

Comment

Originally posted by WheeledWeevil82 View Post
                    I began work on a MSFlights history montage sort of thing with a bunch of pictures throughout our history. I am planning on posting it around late January so I can really get a full years worth in it. I will be starting a thread eventually for you to post tour favorite pictures to be included in the video.
                    looking forward to your album wheeled

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                    Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X