X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update

Hey all,

For those of you who do not know of me, my name is Jake, also known as 'N4879G - Jcom' on TeamSpeak (discord now I guess). As for the old heads that do remember me, what's up.

Has it really been 5 years? Wow.

Well let's see, I joined while I was still a middle school student, now I am a senior in High School, getting ready to sign a contract to join the military. How time flies.

I hope everyone is in good health and has been doing well for themselves.

Feel free to catch me up on the latest happenings. If I can catch a minute maybe I'll hop on Discord and hangout for a bit.

- Jake
    [B][SIZE=1] "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever
    walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
    for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."[/SIZE][/B]

Hey Jake! Good to see you again. :eagerness: Yeah, join us on Discord and/or a group flight. That'll be the best way of catching up. You'll find a few new faces and some of the old ones here too.

Comment

Will do!

Comment

Hey, welcome back.....what service are you joining? I hope it's a good one.....lots of money to be made. I was in AF for 10 years and you can save a bunch of money...or spend it too..lol
        [img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0027.png[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Splithorse View Post
          Hey, welcome back.....what service are you joining? I hope it's a good one.....lots of money to be made. I was in AF for 10 years and you can save a bunch of money...or spend it too..lol
          Hey Split,

I'm currently looking into the Marine Corps for their Motor Transport MOS. Hoping that if I do go that way, I can become a diesel mechanic.

Comment

It's a great way to learn no doubt. The pay isn't very much at first, but when you don't have to pay for food or lodging......when would you be joining..around July? I don't know where the Marines train, but I went to Lackland (sp) TX in July....man was it hot.
            [img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0027.png[/img]

Comment

Split,

It could be anytime I honestly don't know, but it would be at Parris Island, SC

Basically a swamp.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
              Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X