Interior lighting on default AC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior lighting on default AC

Using the default aircraft the L on the keyboard is supposed to toggle all lights on all lights off. When I use it only the exterior lighting goes off and on. I get a flash in the cockpit but the lights don't stay on. Is this a bug or am I missing something. I see that shift+L is supposed to activate the panel lights but that doesn't work either. I tried changing the key assignment also deleting it and assigning it to a button on the yoke but no luck..any ideas?

Is this for all default aircraft, or just one? I have just tried a whole bunch of default aircraft and they all work for me, but I may have missed the one you're having problems with.

Also have you installed, by hand, any mods or free aircraft? If so, I wonder whether there has been some accidental side-effect.

Comment

All the ac I've tried. Zero addons. FSX Gold out of the box.

Comment

A bit of a strange question, but what time of day were you trying it at? Day time isn't always the best time, try it at night or late evening. I also get this occasionally, but usually only in my addon planes. Also, have you tried pressing the actual button in the VC?

Comment

Night , after sunset. Last night I was flying the A321 , tried to turn on the lights but they stayed off until I landed...then they were on. Ive looked for a switch on the panel . I thought L was the overide switch.

Comment

http://simviation.com/1/browse-Panels-60-0

You might have to hunt but there are Night VC light updates for the A321, 737, and 747, Default.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
            Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X