Bye Graphics Card

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had an ugly experience with FedEx recently. A large order of hard drives shipped, and we checked the tracking to see it was signed for somewhere in Tennessee. Not quite our location in Utah. The box ended up being delivered to FedEx, then sent back to Dell... 3 weeks later we finally got our drives.

I hear you on getting back in... I'm still slowly getting things together, but did my first flight since getting a VR headset last night. It was very nice.
    - Michael
    Check out my cockpit build!

Comment

Hello New 1080

Well I am happy to have a card again and it is the 1080! It runs a smudge better and less power, which means less heat! (In Florida this is somewhat important) Everything seems to be running smooth. I hope to see everyone in the skies soon, and I plan to make Lazer's Thursday night flight! Thanks everyone for reading my suffering. Thankful it paid off!

Comment

Nice upgrade! And thanks Cube, for that paper airplane blueprint. I gave it a go and found out that from my desk, it can reach the farthest cubicle in the office! The person in that cubicle is now charging a landing fee, however.
        Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

Just KNOWING my graphics card was out of my computer would cause a conniption! I feel your pain...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X