Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Apologies

I just want to take a moment and apologize for the inconsistencies in my event last night, I know it might not seem like a big issue but, to me it is. I like putting events together and coming up with new ways to fly them. Like all of you I love aviation and sometimes I don't realize that the size of my flights go overboard. We will finish this event but, it will be after the EAA and the other EAA Fly-In on August 6th which sounds awesome I will be there for that one as well. My internet was running poorly last night, and it cut out on me before we got to Billings. Thank you for at least finishing the leg to Billings I will learn to make shorter events and try to plan them better. I know some may think it's only a game but, to me running an event the best that I can is very important. To the people who have showed up and supported my events thank you.

No apologies needed. We appreciate all of the planning you put into your flight, and the way you have come up with new ideas, especially since not everyone even tries to host a session. Just the fact that you hosted a session is so greatly appreciated. I haven't hosted any yet myself, though I do plan to someday. When we lost you in the group, it didn't go un-noticed. We lost our leader. But we adapted and continued on. It was what you would have wanted us to do. We cannot predict what the internet is going to do, or the weather, or anything else that can put an abrupt ending to a session for any of us. It actually tuned out somewhat of a blessing (please don't take it the wrong way). The flight to KBIL was quite long and some of us were getting a little tired, so the timing of it was pretty good. But I think all of us are really looking forward to finishing the flight someday. I know I definitely am. This has been a great flight so far. It is hard to plan exactly how long a flight will take, especially if you don't do it often enough. But you will figure it out, and they will be better timed. Even though this would have been a longer flight, I would have stayed with it had you not left. Thank you for taking the time and effort to put a flight together for us. That means alot to me. I really enjoyed the extras, the videos and the trivia, that you included. That made it so much more enjoyable. I can't wait to join another one of your flights. Thanks again.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X