Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess the aircraft

I started a new project can any of you knowledgeable pilots guess the aircraft (if ive told you then dont tell!)

100 Edd points for the first correct answer -
    sigpic

Probably not it, but I'm going to guess it's a Jabiru J170...
    Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

Originally posted by Wingman View Post
      Probably not it, but I'm going to guess it's a Jabiru J170...
      Very similar but nope not a jabiru.
      sigpic

Comment

This appears to be a Scottish Aviation 3D-d Flaming Kilt from what I can discern. The "Kilt" was a commercial derivitave of the famous WWII STOL medical and rescue aircraft used by the RAF in Indochina, the Scottish Aviation CC.1 Prestwick Pioneer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Aviation_Pioneer
        Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Is it a Cessna 287 EddHawk?

Comment

I think it's a Merlin PSA (Personal Sport Aircraft), from Aeromarine LSA.

Comment

Is it a tecnam?¿
              [IMG]http://173.83.96.30/stuff/images/A2A/banner-n7048p.png[/IMG]
              [COLOR="#006400"][B][I]Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself![/I][/B][/COLOR]
              [COLOR="#FF0000"][B]✈️Youtube:[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjeLgOOxRhnvfPD5VJhxRjw"]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjeLgOOxRhnvfPD5VJhxRjw[/URL]

Comment

Storm is correct well done! It is the merlin psa 100. I am very impressed you got this as it is such a little known aircraft but I figured if anyone would know it it would be storm. Keep eyes out for progress pictures here.
                sigpic

Comment

I like this game.
                  I think there should be more guess the aircraft. ��
                  If you don't use BOINC or World Community Grid then you should!

Comment

Why do I always have references to AvWeb? Well here's another... a video previewing the Merlin PSA as well as a flight trial video in the aircraft.

Comment

Those that know me and what I do will know exactly what this is.
                      But for those that don't..............

What aircraft have I expertly blanked out?
                      Aircraft make Name and ICAO type code needed for 500 Edd points.

If you don't use BOINC or World Community Grid then you should!

Comment

I think Saud Kruger makes those...
                        I wanna collect all the Edd-EDD-ED-E points!

Comment

Wingman, those are called CrEDDits

Comment

Can I spend them on a ton of limitEDD EDDition Agri-MEDDicines?
                            ... I digress... What really is that mysterious blacked-out blob of an aircraft on the runway?

Comment

Much easier than edd's Merlin. This is an Airbus Beluga or A300-600ST, ICAO code A3ST.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                              Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X