Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Prairies Flight

Hello MSFlights.net, It’s me again BradOgilvie! I will be hosting a Cross Canadian Prairies Flight Series! I have been planning this Series for a While! I hope you can come and Join us for our First Flight on February 14th, 2016!

The First Leg of the Prairies is the Centre of Canada/North America! It’s Winnipeg! We will fly from CYWG ✈ CYPG ✈ CYBR! The Lead Aircraft is TBD! The Flight will be held on FSD!
    NOTE: FSD REQUIRES YOU TO BE IN FREE FLIGHT TO USE IT!
    Flight Plan Will be Released Soon as I get it up!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bxRa80i.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5][COLOR="#FF0000"][B]Home Airport (s): CYWG - Winnipeg & CYQQ - Comox[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Please set up an event for this. Just putting it in the forum will not get as much exposure as the event calendar. Use this link
    Also, look at this thread before you do in adding your information to the event thread.
    Greetings from Dale
    Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

Comment

If an event is published on the msflights Twitter feed, it gets more exposure and more attendees. However, I only publish events by reliable hosts. Event hosts who don't turn up for their own event, or who turn up late, or who don't stay for the advertised event duration, don't get their events tweeted. This is simply out of consideration to attendees, as they deserve reliable information. Once an event host has a proven record of reliability, their events get advertised on the msflights Twitter feed.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X