Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who makes your favorite general aviation aircraft? (only vote if you have tried all 3 developers)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who makes your favorite general aviation aircraft? (only vote if you have tried all 3 developers)

I can't vote yet because I still have yet to catch an A2A plane on sale...I'm hoping to pick one up if they have a Christmas sale this year. I have tried Carenado and RealAir, between the two I lean towards RealAir.
    A2A Simulations
    43.75%
    Carenado
    25.00%
    RealAir Simulations
    10.42%
    I can't decide
    20.83%

I voted A2A. The price tag is high, however it is like the PMDG of GA. They provide as many features the plane can have without going off the wall bonkers. I have spent many hours in these airplanes without getting the feeling of being bored of the aircraft. They make them living breathing machines but still for the most part easy and realistic to maintain if done so properly. I am sure that aircraft that they make are not exactly how the behave 100% in real life all the time, But they do test fly their aircraft for many hours before selling the sim ones and try to get as close as possible to all the parameters. RealAir is a close second, But doesn't have quite as many features as the A2A. Carenado does great visual work and seems to lack on features and realism of aircraft performance a fair amount(at least from what I have been told a good amount of times)

Comment

I believe our discount is active based off of the email list, I'll talk to Scott this weekend.

Comment

Definitely A2A! They rarely go on sale, and usually cost a small fortune, but each aircraft is worth every penny! Le level of realism is unsurpassed. I used to be a hard Carenado guy. I had every plane they made since FS8. But since trying on A2A, there's just no going back. As Travis stated, they are living, breathing machines, that respond appropriately to each input. Putting Carenado in the boat just isn't fair lol!

Comment

Not voting. Tim "Piglet" Conrad of Piglet's Peculiar Planes is by far my favorite. High quality. Fun to fly. Oddball. Free.

Comment

A problem with "only vote if you have tried all 3 developers" is they don't all make what I want to fly! I have nothing of A2A's because, quite frankly, they don't make anything I want to fly at present. Carenado's only enticing offering is, for me, the Cessna 195. RealAir's Lancair Legacy was a favorite a few years ago but not anymore.

So who makes my favorite general aviation payware aircraft? If "favorite" can be measured by what I fly the most, the answer is easy (at least for payware, though I do fly freeware much more). It's the DHC-2 Beaver. And it's by Aerosoft.

Comment

I voted for A2A. Love their aircraft both in Quality and in functionality. Besides, Heidi is kinda hot for a cartoon.
              HawgDawg4Life.....

HawgDawg4life@msflights.net
              See my videos Here

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                A problem with "only vote if you have tried all 3 developers" is they don't all make what I want to fly! I have nothing of A2A's because, quite frankly, they don't make anything I want to fly at present. Carenado's only enticing offering is, for me, the Cessna 195. RealAir's Lancair Legacy was a favorite a few years ago but not anymore.

So who makes my favorite general aviation payware aircraft? If "favorite" can be measured by what I fly the most, the answer is easy (at least for payware, though I do fly freeware much more). It's the DHC-2 Beaver. And it's by Aerosoft.
                That true, I was trying to make the title something like, "Of the following developers....who makes your favorite aircraft", but there was not enough room in the title to also include the part about not voting unless you have tried all the developers

Comment

I absolutely love the B-1900d by Carenado. Absolutely gorgeous.

[IMG]http://picresize.com/images/tagdf.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                  Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X