Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 737-800 MSFlights Edition

Hello everyone, it has been quite a bit since I have last posted on my 737 project. Some of you might even be flying my 737 project today, however as many have pointed out to me there are inherent issues, and these are not caused by my work, they are issues brought on by the many developers that I compiled into the project. If there is enough interest and SUPPORT I will initiate a v2.0 complete overhaul, and with 2.0 will come many improvements that should make it near payware. As such I will request it to be locked to VERIFIED MSFlights.net members with a NO RE-UPLOAD clause and it will be "watermarked".

Improvements if a v2.0 happens:

Completely new exterior model courtesy of TDS, featuring correct modeling of the CFM-56-7BE engines (FSX Native).

Custom A2A Shockwave lights config (optional purchase of A2A Shockwave required for the Shockwave config to work)

Custom .exe installer with reference pointers for FSX Boxed, Steam, and P3D 2x & 3x.

Custom Turbine Sound Studios audio config for his payware pilot edition sound pack (freeware TSS sounds included by default)

Custom A2A Accu-Feel v2 recommended settings included (requires A2A Accu-Feel V2)

Custom Eye-points for Wingviews, Engine Views, exterior views, & cockpit/flightdeck control areas

Custom hand written accurate data FDE to simulate a realistic depiction of a 737-800

Custom 2048x2048 HD generic textures for control surfaces, engines, and other general things, this will enhance the paints below.

Compiled HQ/HD (where available) 3rd party freeware repaints of several real world airlines that include...
    • Delta Airlines
    • United Airlines
    • American Airlines
    • Southwest Airlines
    • Air Canada
    • Aeromexico
    • TAM
    • British Airways
    • EasyJet
    • KLM
    • Lufthansa
    • Air France
    • Aeroflot
    • All Nippon Airways
    • Japan Airlines (JAL)
    • Qantas
    • Air New Zealand
    • China Southern
    • Singapore Airlines
    • Emirates
    • Qatar
    • EgyptAir
    • South African Airways

*As you can tell this has every major well known/established airline in the world, this should encompass every MSFlights.net member's current or home country and should the project ever be used in a group flight in any part of the world, there should be some paints available that would make it "realistic".

Virtual Cockpit/Flightdeck improvements:
    • Custom 2048x2048 HD realistic textures for all controls/knobs/switches/boards/panels/ect....
    • Custom coded window opening for the pilot & co-pilot that will be "locked" into position when at a certain speed
    • Custom virtual rain effects to be used in conjunction FSFX packages payware program (FSFX packages not required)
    • Custom A2A Shockwave 3D lighting for the cockpit lighting systems (A2A shockwave program required to see this upgrade)
    • Custom edited/enhanced 3D knobs/switches/panels/ect... to enhance the quality and realistic feel
    • Enhanced FMC with correct settings for a 737-800 with CFM-56-7B27E engines (Lite FMC with update-able Navigraph database)
    • Custom light mapping for 4 different dimmer switches including Night and Storm modes.

This project will require COMMUNITY SUPPORT, as in I need modelers, texture artists, and coders. I myself am really only good at information gathering and FDE coding, I can NOT do this on my own. If you have any solid experience in any of these fields feel free to reply below, if I can get a decent team together to work on this, we can make the ultimate Freeware 737 experience and it will be an MSFlights.net exclusive!
    "Remember, when in doubt hold on to your altitude, no one has ever collided with the sky"

"Speed is life, Altitude is life insurance"

"Respect the ground, for during the 100 or so years that man has been flying things made of metal going hundreds of miles per hour, and the ground going zero miles per hour, the ground has yet to lose."

[IMG]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0041.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8081/8414713730_5a72947ba2_o.png[/IMG]

sounds great! I hope you are able to find people able to assist you!

Comment

Though I would love to help on this, I sadly am not qualified to do any of those jobs. Sorry.

I can beta test once done. :excitement:
      Greetings from Dale
      Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

Comment

I am with Sound and can only do testing or try to break it which ever you want.
        Oz Flyer.
        David.
        VA Operations Manager.
        SPAD.neXt Beta tester.
        FIPGauges.com Beta tester.

Got a question about the Virtual Airline? Please post in the VA forum or send me a private message.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
        Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X