Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech X56 HOTAS (or similar) Desktop Mounts

I am looking to mount my X56 throttle and stick to my desk using a pressure clamp to connect it to the desk and then plates/pads to mount the controls on to each of those. I have seen a few different manufacturers.

What do you use and how do you like it? Would you suggest something different than what you are using now?

I responded with pics in the #Media-Share channel on Discord.

Comment

I haven't mounted a joystick to my desk but I've had my eye on one of those flight chairs to mount things in realistic positions. This is one of their lower end models.....but if you have a wife she might file for a divorce once she sees it: https://nextlevelracing.com/products...imulator-lite/

Comment

non-standard approach
        Last edited by DavidGoliaf; February 8, 2022, 11:19 AM.

Comment

I stick with MonsterTechUSA chair mounts. They're pretty flexible, compatible and very specific with their support for different joysticks. I have a few mounting plates (2) from my x56 mounts that I used to use prior to upgrading to Virpil if you wanted them!

Comment

Originally posted by WarHawK View Post
            I stick with MonsterTechUSA chair mounts. They're pretty flexible, compatible and very specific with their support for different joysticks. I have a few mounting plates (2) from my x56 mounts that I used to use prior to upgrading to Virpil if you wanted them!
            If he isn't interested, I am Warhawk.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
            Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X