Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSFS big performance patch coming

They are releasing a big performance patch in a few weeks to decrease CPU usage and some other things....in this video he got an extra 20 fps! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j6M-S6Dp9I

Great news on the performance enhancement, Kalo. Now if I could only get a new high end GPU and time to enjoy our passion, my life would be complete.
    Respects, Bob ...

Comment

A smoother experience for both of us is gladly accepted Bob! I am also looking forward to a new card to support my next endeavor of VR. Sadly 4080 is most likely it. At least now. Should be hearing rumors any month now. I expect release is late October or after if I were to blindly guess. More likely near the end of the year.
      I hope the demands dries up and we can buy something. Even better reasonably at retail.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalo View Post
        They are releasing a big performance patch in a few weeks to decrease CPU usage and some other things....in this video he got an extra 20 fps! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j6M-S6Dp9I
        Ugh 2020... another Microsoft Push to rule the world... Just what we don't need... anything with Microsoft involved in it... bad enough with 10 and their constant headache of invading your private computer, privacy and space.

Sorry just skeptical on 2020 MSFS -- doesn't trust it yet and going to wait over a year or more until they got all the bugs and crap out of it and make it for average reasonable computers to run on... std 8 gb and a decent video 2 and 4 gig which is usually found on most computers. And a reasonable middle end CPU...

--> No one is going to upgrade to a high end puter or upgrade it more and spend money if it does what is supposed to do other than JUST ONE program... <--- It this Power Trip REALLY necessary Microshaft? Like Judice Priest..

Remember: The Federal mandate for the 1986 / 1991 / 2001 Computer Abuse and Fraud Act. (USC : 1031 and usc 18) overrules the EULA agreement from Microshaft... Therefore they should not be telling you what content you look at, monitor, hack into and invade privacy to tamper, willingly invade, and destroy data or anything on a personal computer or Corporate Computer by using their OSes... ANY of them... with their idiotic lame ass, pointless updates that do nothing... for ANY software... Which the EULA is Legal Gibberish bullshit anyway that only Lawyers understand...

Also that does not stop the government from shutting Microsoft down as a company, money or not... if they are found guilty of doing that... which we all know they do in the form of corrupted crappy updates... for any of their software. FYI: The GOV have already got off Windows 10 directly or any of them... they're all Linux and UNIX boxes running 10 and servers under a Virtual Machine... Microsoft can't stop them and pull their stupid licenses thinking they got them by the balls... doesn't work like that boys... They've got you by the balls... They should not as a company be doing that underhanded and unlawful CRAP anyway...

I quote the UNWRITTEN 11th Commandment, Sayth the FBI "Thou Shalt Not Get Away With it!"

MM/FA N.A Miller, USN Ret.

PS: Bob and Everyone: Mrcats21 sends his regards and respects, as does Freddi Krugar from down und'ah... ;-)
        Last edited by MM_Miller; July 31, 2021, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MM_Miller View Post

Ugh 2020... another Microsoft Push to rule the world... Just what we don't need... anything with Microsoft involved in it... bad enough with 10 and their constant headache of invading your private computer, privacy and space.
          I am not sure what this has to do with the post you quoted from Kalo at all. It seems you are just using this post to rant about Microsoft.

Sorry just skeptical on 2020 MSFS -- doesn't trust it yet and going to wait over a year or more until they got all the bugs and crap out of it and make it for average reasonable computers to run on... std 8 gb and a decent video 2 and 4 gig which is usually found on most computers. And a reasonable middle end CPU...
          Many people at our server run MSFS just fine on an average gaming computer with an average graphics card (such as a 1060)...
          Here is a good example of the performance one could obtain. While this video was posted nearly a full year ago, I doubt the said stuttering is still a problem.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZK3Qer_HxA

--> No one is going to upgrade to a high end puter or upgrade it more and spend money if it does what is supposed to do other than JUST ONE program... <--- It this Power Trip REALLY necessary Microshaft? Like Judice Priest..
          What do you mean? People have been upgrading their computer for decades for this very reason. That claim is quite comical. Flight Simulator has been used as a benchmark software because of the leading technology many times in the past. And if you want something great, it is likely going to require a little more to run. However, this new flight simulator runs (performance wise), very similarly to triple A game titles such as Red Dead Redemption 2. So it is not asking for more than many other games out there. Also, feel free to spend less money on the new(or slightly older) Xbox if you do not want to pay for a PC build. It runs on both of them (the Xbox X and S).

Remember: The Federal mandate for the 1986 / 1991 / 2001 Computer Abuse and Fraud Act. (USC : 1031 and usc 18) overrules the EULA agreement from Microshaft... Therefore they should not be telling you what content you look at, monitor, hack into and invade privacy to tamper, willingly invade, and destroy data or anything on a personal computer or Corporate Computer by using their OSes... ANY of them... with their idiotic lame ass, pointless updates that do nothing... for ANY software... Which the EULA is Legal Gibberish bullshit anyway that only Lawyers understand...
          I do agree a that Microsoft has questionable privacy issues, but that has been a problem since Windows 10 has come out, and they seem to be slowly easing up. Also, they do not tell me what content to look at, nor do they invade, destroy data or other personal things.

Also that does not stop the government from shutting Microsoft down as a company, money or not... if they are found guilty of doing that... which we all know they do in the form of corrupted crappy updates... for any of their software. FYI: The GOV have already got off Windows 10 directly or any of them... they're all Linux and UNIX boxes running 10 and servers under a Virtual Machine... Microsoft can't stop them and pull their stupid licenses thinking they got them by the balls... doesn't work like that boys... They've got you by the balls... They should not as a company be doing that underhanded and unlawful CRAP anyway...
          This paragraph is sort of vulgar with the "got them by the..." which I find completely unnecessary, as kids could be reading this, not to mention the above needless swearing. And is very contradictory... You say they run a VM to then run Windows... So essentially they need windows and run it through a VM on Linux... Which is probably also for security purposes... But I digress. Also it is great for the Gov't to have less reliance on one system anyway. So great! But for the average person, who cares?

I quote the UNWRITTEN 11th Commandment, Sayth the FBI "Thou Shalt Not Get Away With it!"
          It is your choice as a consumer not to buy. And with your attitude towards the company, I strongly urge you to use a different O.S. other than Windows and I highly recommend you do not get MSFS, as you will likely be complaining about some part of it. Sure, it is not a perfect piece of software, and has issues just like any other software. But it is way better than the competition and a great value even in it's current state.

Also, I politely ask for you to post future rant's somewhere else, as I doubt anyone wants to waste their time to read these illegitimate claims which fills most of this post, by a person that does not even use the software nor did research on it to actually see how it performs.
          This post could technically be removed for breaking rule number 3 in our terms: Rules/Guidelines, but I will leave that to other staff to decide.
          3. Vulgar/graphic language is allowed, but please be alert of when younger members are in the room; use your best judgement and be courteous of others.

Comment

[img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0027.png[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Travis View Post
              I doubt anyone wants to waste their time to read these illegitimate claims...
              Actually, you made the task rather enjoyable, Travis.
              Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
              Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X