Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MicroProse

I was surfing around and some how stumbed on MicroProse's website. I had no idea they were in business again. The wikipedia entry only says about the current company:
    In 2019 MicroProse (owned by Cybergun) was purchased by David Lagettie, one of the makers of TitanIM open world military simulation software. Bill Stealey, one of the company’s original co-founders joined him but it's unclear in which position. For now it has been understood that the company is working on Warbirds 2020, with details at the moment being scarce.

It'll be interesting to see what comes here. I looked up on my desk and I have a Falcon 4.0 CD on my shelf. I looked over and remembered I have a bunch of 3.5" floppy disks, so I shuffled through them to see what old MicroProse games I have. I found:
    Harrier Jump Jet (2 copies)
    A.T.A.C.
    F-15 Strike Eagle III
    Then not MicroProse, but also TFX. Some great games that helped launch a love of aviation.
    - Michael
    Check out my cockpit build!

Thanks, Waterman. Interesting. I also stored Falcon 4, Harrier Jump Jet and F-15 Strike Eagle on similar media but, due to weigh, volume and an uninformed wife, those disks didn't make the move from Seattle to Vegas. (Honey's stitching,knitting and sewing boxes, all 35 of them, did successfully make the move and now sit, dusty and ignored, in her walk-in closet.)
    Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X