Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Group Flights

Hey everyone! I am intending to host summer group flights this year. I will be a little busy with some school related stuff so there is a slight possibility a couple or so might be canceled on short notice(probably at least 12 hours notice). It will likely consist of me continuing the Mountain Snake Flight series along with mixing it up with some other specialty and European type of flights. Might even throw in an airliner flight too, but most of them will be my typical 100-120 knot speeds.

I would like to get input on ideal times and days that wont conflict with other group flights. Please join me in discussion about this topic, and a good time and day of the week for you at our next group flights, or post a comment below if you cant make it to the next few group flights. I want to have as many people possible have the opportunity to show up, and look forward to starting this probably in the next couple of weeks or so(first or second week of May likely).

Any night of the week, 21:00 EDT start, any flight theme or aircraft type, any planned length of time. I'll be there.
    Respects, Bob ...

Comment

usually 6-9pm ET start time would work for me.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X