Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you work this damned thing?

I know I haven't been in FSX for a while, however, it seems a real task to create a flight. When editing, I don't have permission to view the preview. I don't have permission to upload files (like a flight plan). I cant put a flight banner in the post. WTH?
    HawgDawg4Life.....

HawgDawg4life@msflights.net
    See my videos Here

Hey Hawg, do you mean when you click "Add new Event" then click preview it does not work? I tried it on a test account and it works. I disabled uploads because it took up so much space after a while and made backups take forever....it was in the gigs area. We usually just link to one drive or some other free file host now. Although flight plan files are pretty small so probably wouldn't matter that much. Were you trying to post the banner as a url or upload it? If you click the advanced editor button there's a option to link to images.

Comment

We all appreciate your timely and specific response to Hawg's angst, Kalo. Looking forward to March 9th, Hawg (a lot).
      Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Originally posted by Kalo View Post
        Hey Hawg, do you mean when you click "Add new Event" then click preview it does not work? I tried it on a test account and it works. I disabled uploads because it took up so much space after a while and made backups take forever....it was in the gigs area. We usually just link to one drive or some other free file host now. Although flight plan files are pretty small so probably wouldn't matter that much. Were you trying to post the banner as a url or upload it? If you click the advanced editor button there's a option to link to images.
        Well sort of. I created the flight then later came back to edit it. I got the error about not having permissions when editing an existing post. I get the uploads issue and yes, I was trying to add a nostalgic banner to the flight, but just posted it in Discord. I will repost it on flight day. Oh. Let me look at the advanced editor.

Thanks
        HawgDawg4Life.....

HawgDawg4life@msflights.net
        See my videos Here

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
        Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X