X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spliffy, You're a YouTube Star!

Spliffy, You're a YouTube Star!

If it doesn't queue up right... go to 10:57 seconds in the video...

Great interview Spliff!
    Happy landings,
    Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

Comment

Super Star Spliff Master! You had some great points. They would benefit us all greatly. Thanks for doing the interview and sharing your thoughts.

Comment

Spliffy was like this all weekend, while all the time keeping his accompanying wife, Shana, happy. For more of Spliffy's eloquent simming wisdom as well as thoughts from the rest of the msFLIGHTS.net FlightSimExpo attendees, see the wrap-up segment by BelGeode and FlightSimGuy on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azNOCED7mGY

FlightSimGuy and BelGeode with Karl

https://imgur.com/3dtFRSR
        ​​​​​​​
        Last edited by ROBERT DUNN 2; June 13, 2018, 05:09 AM.
        Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Originally posted by ROBERT DUNN 2 View Post
          Great roundup, and fabulous to see the real people talking.

As a non-attender this year, my own plea for future years is simply this: host it in a more temperate climate!
          Vegas is OK (but in no way an attraction). But not in June! That's a non-starter for me. Try another month.
          There are so many other places that would work in June or at other times (some within reach of me in Colorado).
          Otherwise, I'll have to remain a serial non-attender.

Not that I'm jealous, or anything...

[also posted as a comment to the video on YouTube]

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post

host it in a more temperate climate!
            We were in climate controlled air-conditioned environment 99% of the time except when we CHOSE to go visit the Hoover Dam and when we CHOSE to smoke. I understand your feelings Storm and am not trying to be dismissive in any way. But if that was the non-starter, I would say you should re-evaluate.

Comment

Looked fun! While Vegas is quite hot I think conventions choose that location because it's cheaper with tons of convention space. Lots of times you can find cheap air tickets to Vegas, I do admit some place like Denver would be more pleasant to sightsee/hike

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
              Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X