X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROBERT DUNN 2
    replied
    Many pictures of Friday fun at FlightSimExpo including Nellis tour from my cell phone camera and Las Vegas Strip and Hover Dam fun from Coast's DSLR. I do believe we are all too fatigued to publish tonight and expo starts bright and early tomorrow so we'll do what we can to share experiences here with interested members.

The clan encountered and spent much of the day with Bell Geode (Drew) today (complete with trademark purple pimp hat with the feather) and found him to be a delightful and knowledgeable conversationalist. Coast is surprising us in his ability to keep up with the strenuous pace of the day and keep on going deep into the night. More later. Wish you all were here.

Leave a comment:

• Karl
    replied
    Everyone has landed at Bob's timeshare. Job 1 now is dinner and then on to Vegas activities.

Leave a comment:

• ROBERT DUNN 2
    replied
    All continues to go well at FlightSimExpo, Las Vegas altho gathering of the clan, resting from all night travels and a little pool time at my new house is all that has occurred as of this post's timestamp. I have preceded Karl, Spliffy and his wife to secure the timeshare accommodations. All went smoothly with WorldMark check in. As Spliffy and wife drove the night from Spokane, Washington to my house in the eastern Las Vegas valley (Heritage at Cadence) and as Karl's flight was very early, the group is currently napping in the two bedrooms of my Heritage house. I can't bring myself to wake them but I must leave this house for McCarran airport to meet Coast's flight landing at 17:00 local time.

Special gratitude to Brian and Sue Dunn for the multitude of services and favors to me and to our expo group, without who's help this party would have been much more difficult for me and exponentially more expensive for the FLIGHTS.net attendees.

Pictures to come and we'll stay in touch. Watch this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Karl
    replied
    I don't recall seeing them on the list of exhibitors. Are you sure they will be there? At any rate, I will try to remember. I you think of it, send me a text message or call Saturday around mid-afternoon Vegas time.

Leave a comment:

• Travis
    replied
    Please check out the Dead Stick bush flying simulator demo for me while you guys are there! I think these guys know what they are doing(I hope). Let's hope they don't make the same mistakes as Dovetail.

Leave a comment:

• Karl
    replied
    Bob, Plane is scheduled to arrive at 07:15. Adding some time to retrieve checked bags should give you an additional 30 minutes before you need to be at the airport.

Leave a comment:

• WarHawK
    replied
    Take pictures!

Leave a comment:

• ROBERT DUNN 2
    started a topic FlightSimExpo coordination, all is going well

FlightSimExpo coordination, all is going well

Hey, Karl, Coast, Spliffy, FastMover...I have the timeshare (WorldMark, Tropicana, confirmed -
    Check In
    06/07/2018
    at 4 p.m.
    Check Out
    06/12/2018
    at 12 p.m.
    Unit Type
    2 Bedroom
    Deluxe Tw
    Karl, expect to be met at McCarran at 7:00 am on Thursday, June 7th. Contact me by voice call (206) 450-3443 when you land. I'll be lurking in the airport vicinity. Coast, when does your flight arrive? If you told me, I lost that information. Spliffy, we'll see you when we see you. Stay in touch on the drive down. Leonard, join in as your time permits. Any other last minute expo attendees- join us if you can. There is an extra bed or two under my control around town. I have transportation as does Spliffy and FastMover. I must assist expo staff by providing transportation to others to the Nellis AFB tour on Friday afternoon but I've cleared my schedule from Wednesday afternoon, 6 June when I pick up the keys to the timeshare until you all depart for your homes.

Gimmie a reply here in thread with further coordination, requests or just to acknowledge information receipt. I'm looking forward to this. I'm in contact with Evan Reiter, staff with the expo and Evan says things are going well. Any feared service workers' unions strike has been averted for at least Ceasar's Entertainment (expo host facility) and MGM Properties (where my adult son works) so should be minimum problems there.

Timeshare is
    RESORT INFORMATION:
    WorldMark Las Vegas - Tropicana Avenue
    5275 West Tropicana Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89103 ph 702-818-1940
    Gimmie a food and beverage shopping list as the timeshare has a kitchen. We will be eating out, partially by way of hospitality extended by Brian Dunn and his employer, MGM Properties.

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X