Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The host diconnected you from the session.......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The host diconnected you from the session.......

hi simmers,

in the last couple of days we did some long distance flights. ond day we flight from SF to Honolulu 9 hours flight and 1 hour befor landing "The host diconnected you from the session". yesterday the same 11 hours flight and around 2 hour brfor landing , to people was kickt from the server with the same reason "The host diconnected you from the session".. what that for, it's not funny, realy......
    CaseyRyback59/Andreas
    Staff Member
    VA-Manager

It's probably your aircraft flooding. What are you flying... Have you pulled packets? Another smart thing to do is fly your super long flights in singleplayer so this does not happen... It's not the admins kicking you its the server not liking your plane for some reason. That's just from what you said... Provide more info and we can narrow down why.
    Justin Johnson
    XJJohnsonX
    [email]XJJohnsonX@MSFlights.net[/email]

Any questions about the VA send me a message.

[img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0045.png[/img]

[SIZE=1][COLOR="#696969"]Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit ✈ CPU: AMD FX-8120 ✈ RAM: 8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 716MHz ✈ Motherboard: MSI 970A-G46 ✈ Graphics: 2048MB Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 200 Series ✈ Storage: 465GB SAMSUNG; 74GB Western Digital; 232GB Western Digital ✈ Audio: AMD High Definition Audio ✈ Antivirus: Avast! Internet Security[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

we are flying A2A B377, what u are talking about....,singleplayer, ??? for fly with friends, give me a brake...better yo adjust the server correct...must be some errors in the fsopen software what are installed on the server
      CaseyRyback59/Andreas
      Staff Member
      VA-Manager

Comment

Were you perhaps sharing cockpits? This can cause packet flooding sometimes. Or it could be as JJohnson said, I didn't see the A2A B377 in the list of approved aircraft (found here https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx?...5865&app=Excel). Next time you have one of these flights, type in !packets in the chatbox, and FSopen should tell you if it's flooding or not (200 packets or over).

Comment

Originally posted by CaseyRyback53 View Post
          hi simmers,

in the last couple of days we did some long distance flights. ond day we flight from SF to Honolulu 9 hours flight and 1 hour befor landing "The host diconnected you from the session". yesterday the same 11 hours flight and around 2 hour brfor landing , to people was kickt from the server with the same reason "The host diconnected you from the session".. what that for, it's not funny, realy......
          I assure you that nobody was kicked yesterday intentionally, we kept an eye on you guys crossing the ocean and even made arrangements to postpone a server restart because we didnt want to interrupt your flight. Keep in mind, the 377 has been known to packet flood, especially when smoke or fire is present, so you may very well have been kicked for network traffic.

Also, the message you probably saw was not "The host disconnected you from the session", but rather "It appears you have been disconnected from the game because the host has canceled their session, would you like to continue flying as single player?" which is an important distinction because I just want to clarify that nobody physically kicked you from the game, you were either packet flooding and you lost connection with the host.

Everything that can be done on our end has been done, make sure your ports are forwarded correctly for FSX and try not to fly aircraft that are known to flood packets. I have sent you guys this list before but check it out again, they usually update it fairly often, it is a list of aircraft that are known to flood the server and some have fixes to prevent it. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...LU80X3c&gid=11
          Facebook: www.facebook.com/msflights
          Steam Group:
          http://steamcommunity.com/groups/msflights
          YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MSFlightsMedia

Comment

Hi guys,
            thanks for the explanations and that you took care of our longterm flight! In your list there is the then 7 marked with "minimal flood" and we did not have fire or something, so maybe it was the traffic...although there was not much going on, when we did KSFK-PHNL.

Pity, because yesterday there was just a leg of 30mn left for landing ... But anyway, if it's a random issue, then there nothing to do though, just to hope it works. ;-)

Thanks for support
            Cheers, Düsselwings
            Happy landings,
            Düsselwings / Stephan

i7 4790K @ 4,5Ghz - Asus VII Hero - 16GB Corsair Venegance - GTX 780 OC - 27"Dell UHD, 27" Samsung HD - Saitek Homecockpit - 100% ORBX :love_heart:

Comment

Originally posted by Düsselwings View Post
              Hi guys,
              thanks for the explanations and that you took care of our longterm flight! In your list there is the then 7 marked with "minimal flood" and we did not have fire or something, so maybe it was the traffic...although there was not much going on, when we did KSFK-PHNL.

Pity, because yesterday there was just a leg of 30mn left for landing ... But anyway, if it's a random issue, then there nothing to do though, just to hope it works. ;-)

Thanks for support
              Cheers, Düsselwings
              I am sorry for the disconnects, it happens to all of us at one point or the other, especially after longer flights. If there was no smoke or fire present, I am not sure what the issue could have been, it may have just been a very badly timed random disconnect. It seems that sometimes clients simply stop communicating with the server, resulting in people not appearing where they should be (-5000ft in the ground), aircraft "warping" and teleporting around and jittering, or randomly disconnecting from the server.

Again I am very sorry for the disconnects, if you guys have any suggestions how we might be able to improve connectivity for you guys, please let us know. It is not just you guys though, it happens to us as well, spend 5 or 6 hours doing a very long flight and as soon as the runway is in sight, boom, disconnected! Terrible, terrible feeling, I wish we know of a way to fix it.

Glad to see you back Dusselwings, hope you are feeling better, was getting a little worried about you! :P
              Facebook: www.facebook.com/msflights
              Steam Group:
              http://steamcommunity.com/groups/msflights
              YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MSFlightsMedia

Comment

Originally posted by CaseyRyback53 View Post
                hi simmers,

FYI, I've flown commercial flights KSFO to PHNL. Usually takes 5 to 5 1/2 hours, depending on wind.

Comment

Thanx, AK416, thats an explanation i understand. i know that nobody kicked us. it was the server, and know i know , why.

happy flying..................
                  CaseyRyback59/Andreas
                  Staff Member
                  VA-Manager

Comment

Originally posted by ak416 View Post
                    Glad to see you back Dusselwings, hope you are feeling better, was getting a little worried about you! :P

Hi ak,

;-), thanks again! Yes, I feel better now and I hope, I don't have to go into a hospital again this year...! It has been enough since February ;-) Now it's time to collect some miles in the air! :-)

Cheers, Düsselwings
                    Happy landings,
                    Düsselwings / Stephan

i7 4790K @ 4,5Ghz - Asus VII Hero - 16GB Corsair Venegance - GTX 780 OC - 27"Dell UHD, 27" Samsung HD - Saitek Homecockpit - 100% ORBX :love_heart:

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                    Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X