Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you like to fly in FSX?

Where do you guys enjoy flying around the most in FSX? I personally have two favorites. One of them of course is our home field of KUES - Waukesha County Airport.
    However the lesser biased answer is actually in Idaho and the Rockies region. With ORBx, and even without, I find that it has some of the most interesting topography and makes it challenging and unique.

There's a specific airport that I have saved on my desktop (it's ICAO). I'll post it when I get home incase anyone wants to check it out.

Better quiet down people this thread is getting out of hand.

Comment

well, never call the devil if u don't need him, lol

but, to answer, i realy like to fly with an amphibian at the Tongas Fjords....
      CaseyRyback59/Andreas
      Staff Member
      VA-Manager

Comment

I probably like flying around the Appalachian Mountains best. Not only do I live nearby them, but they are perfect for general aviation flying since most of the peaks are under 6,000ft. Some interesting facts: they are about 6 times as old as the Rocky mountains, and a few hundred million years ago they were as tall as the current Himalayan Mountains.

Comment

• Where it looks good at low height, like Japan and the Front Range (the part of the Rockies where I live).
          • Where I always test aircraft (KIWI, Wiscasset, Maine).
          • Where there's an interesting cultural history.
          • Where it looks good at night.
          • Anywhere with a varied mix of high quality scenery, including hills, fields, rivers and cities, like many parts of Europe.

Comment

I always seem to end up flying one and a half nautical miles behind the current flight lead. You all probably know why that is by now.
            Respects, Bob ...

Comment

I enjoy flying over Italy in the P-51 or peacefully flying my F-86 through the clouds.
              Student Private Pilot

Comment

Before my pc decided it didn't want to personally compute anymore I could often be found flying low, fast, and stupid in the Mojave desert of California. I got really good at low level stuff in the KC-10. Low level in big jets is AWESOME!
                When God finally says, "King, my office. Now!" I want to go barreling in there half spun out with holes in my clothes, smoke rising from me, and my hair in a mess. I want to be busy. I don't want to go explain myself and not have a great story to go along with it.

Comment

Europe! :P
                  [IMG]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0497.png[/IMG]

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                  Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X