Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSX Steam On Sale!!!

For all of you guys that don't already have your copy of FSX on steam now it your chance it is back on sale for 5 dollars this offer ends on Monday and is likely to be one of the last times its this heavily discounted.
    Go Get it!!
    sigpic

thanks Ed! Pick this up if you haven't done so yet! Not only will you have a digital copy that will last forever, FSX Steam edition will get better with each patch they release. It also already works with most 3rd party add-ons, and should be working for all the remaining add-ons sometime soon.

Comment

I am so happy to see this sale. I would definitely recommend picking this up for anyone who doesn't have the Steam version yet. For $5, this will totally expand ones flight experience in our group, seeing how several group flights take advantage of the Steam version. The other benefit of Steam, as was commented on earlier, is that it will regularly be upgraded to work with new operating systems. Heck, I have games in my Steam library that I played on my old Windows 95 OS, and they work on my current Windows 8.1.

Grab this now!!! $5 is such a steal, even for those who already own the boxed edition. You don't even have to install the Steam edition now, just purchase it, add it to your Steam library and if the time comes in the future when you might want to use it, it will always be there waiting in your account. The other benefit of the Steam edition is that you can install it on any computer you run Steam on.

Get it, get it, get it!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X