Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moved to STEAM FSX

Hello. New to this forum but just thought I would put in my 2cents worth.

I UNINSTALLED MY BOX AND INSTALLED STEAM FSXS ONLY.

With all the rhetoric going on in teamspeak lately, I feel like to some box diehards, that I have probably committed a mortal sin.

No I have not!!! but what I have done is moved to a Flight simulator platform that is just incredible.

I am experiencing FPS of over 200 in the outside views!!! and high 90's to over 100 fps, in cockpit views This is with Orbx Global, Vector, and Europe LC's installed and flying over EUROPE. Actually it makes no difference where I fly I get the same frames. All my sliders are fully maxed to the right. RIGHT IS GOOD.:smile-new:

I am really pleased I stopped procrastinating and moved on. This is a great move forward.

Toto....................out

Welcome to Steam Toto.

If your an ATC Simmer there will be an ATC session later on today on the MSF Steam Server.
    If you don't use BOINC or World Community Grid then you should!

Comment

... Way to go , Toto

I knew you would see an improvement ... and maybe even better when the next update comes out in a few days.

...as JOEY said ... a train pulls into a station at the buffers and stops, some people will sit there waiting for it to move again some will be sleeping and don't know any better and some will not be bothered also there will be the ones who say that you mustn't get off... the rest will get out of that train (end of journey) and step on to the new train departing from the other platform to continue their journey with all the new passengers who have boarded...

Continual development = continual forward motion

just my 2 cents

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X