Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you having runtime Errors? Are you running Windows 7 or 8? This could be the fix for you.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you having runtime Errors? Are you running Windows 7 or 8? This could be the fix for you.

If your running Windows 7 or 8 (32 or 64-bit) and you are having runtime errors more often then you feel is normal. Then the UI Automation Core fix is the files you need. Just download fixed and copy and paste the files in to the main FSX directory.

UI automation core

1) Go into My Computer and navigate to your Microsoft Games Microsoft Flight Simulator X Main folder. Right click, and select Properties. On the properties page, under the General tab, move your curser over to where it says 'Attributes' and uncheck 'Read-only'.

2) When you have decided to end your flight, try by first pausing FSX, then by using the menu bar accross the top (if it is not showing, press your 'ALT' button once) and select 'End Flight'

(please bare in mind that this may take a while, so be patient)
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%
    Last edited by Flyingdreamz; November 16, 2014, 04:26 AM. Reason: PMDG fix for UI auto core

FYI url above is dead. I got a 404
    When God finally says, "King, my office. Now!" I want to go barreling in there half spun out with holes in my clothes, smoke rising from me, and my hair in a mess. I want to be busy. I don't want to go explain myself and not have a great story to go along with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimpy View Post
      FYI url above is dead. I got a 404
      Link fixed

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X