Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• krugars Korner

Hi to all thosr that are wondering on where I is or isn't, I've been out looking for a new puter and I found one, at the presrnt time im in the process of getting the funds tograther to afford it so thats the reason why I havnt been around. I will join in a bit later and to see wats still goin round like a bad rash... anyways till next time I adjour for here and bid you all be safe and dont do wat I do ....

Awesome news Kruger , get back as soon as you can to fly with us . Take care mate.

Comment

I wont be flying anymore as to I wild alao kuke to revoje my membership as to I wobt be on here .. and as to steam version I wibt be oaying for this old version to wit I already have .... sorry ...

Comment

Freddie, my old friend...are you angry at the community? Did you get into it again with some of the members? Can I ask you to just let your membership continue to exist for a couple of weeks and after that time, if you still want your forum account deleted, ask me again, personally. Some members don't fly Steam version for many reasons. The community isn't going to become Steam centric. If you feel like discussing your request privately with me, shoot me a forum PM or email me at RSDunn2@msflights.net. If you don't want to discuss anything further, I'll understand.
        Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Gosh Bob is a great guy.... I've got a question for ya Krugar, "What's your problem?" You come in here posting what looks like the end of a FU fest with no clue as to what set you off, this time? No kidding, you make a post on the 1st about the new system you found, then 7 days later we get some cryptic posting about never flying again and revoking (I think its revoke) your membership. Frankly, you act as if this community hasn't been here for your entertainment for a couple of years and I take some personal offense to that because I, along with many, many others have worked hard at making this community what it is. So if its not good enough for you then perhaps you should go. If, on the other hand you would like to discuss the matter, I will be around. You can email me personally at hawgdawg4life@msflights.net.
          HawgDawg4Life.....

HawgDawg4life@msflights.net
          See my videos Here

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X