Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am such a Storm Stalkers Putz (no offense Putzer)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am such a Storm Stalkers Putz (no offense Putzer)

I completely forgot about the storm stalkers flight last night, and apparently I have been forgetting it all week cuz I didn't even schedule it. So I wanted to apologize to my fellow storm stalkers. My absent-mindedness by no means reflects my passion for the group or our flights.
    I have kept myself extremely occupied with the FSTweaker application I have been working on and it has become apparent to me that by doing so I have impacted the group with my isolation. To that end, I offer my humble apologies to everyone. The app is nearly complete and should be ready for Alpha release by the end of today, tomorrow at the latest, So my days of sitting for hours by myself in a locked room are nearly over. My only reprieve is that I believe that the application I have been creating can be beneficial. Certainly, it opens doors that we have yet to walk through in this group. I will say that we have another app that we are building, this one is more of a team effort and as so, I need to pull that team together to get moving on it. I know that Tweaker was a side attraction when it started, but honestly, I needed to create it to better understand certain programming principles for the larger application we are building. I am now confident that FSLocker can be successfully built and deployed.
    HawgDawg4Life.....

HawgDawg4life@msflights.net
    See my videos Here

PR, Coast and I waited patiently in the Lobby. There was even an Alpha version of the Hind available... Glad you made so much progress though. :eagerness:

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X