X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn on the BT67 Avionics

Hi,
    I just downloaded the BT67. Anybody knows how to turn on the avionics button, so the Garmin GPS's will also be turned on ?

Thanks, Yigal

If you can't find the button on the dashboard, go into your FSX keysettings, you will find it in the list...

oh, in the Basler folder is a"README" :
    NOTES

(1) For detailed flying tips, the official Basler leaflet on the BT-67, a Polar
    5 flyer of the Alfred Wegener Institute, and instructions on how to operate the
    Garmins consult the PDFs and DOCs in subfolder "Documentation" - "Flying the BT-
    67 in FSX.pdf", "Basler_BT-67_Brochure.pdf", "AWI_Polar5.pdf".

(2) VC switches usually act on both left and right clicks. Side windows, upper
    window, sunshade, pilot's yoke, overhead spotlights, call sign, wipers, and
    pilot's clipboard are clickable and functional - go ahead and see what they do.

(3) When operating the Garmins, use left/right clicks on ON/OFF knob to
    decrease/increase display brightness. Similarly, use left/right clicks to scroll
    through multiple pages. Generally, right=next and left=previous.

(4) For the NAV/GPS switch click the CDI button on the Garmin.

(5) While this model has no main 2D panel as such, there is a Fuel and Payload
    popup, a Control Panel popup, and a Fuel System Control popup. Display
    proportions and legibility of these windows depend on the size of your monitor.
    The release default setting assumes a 16:9 monitor, but you can adjust this by
    activating one of the alternatives provided in the panel.cfg.

(6) The VC throttle, propeller and condition levers can be linked by middle-
    clicking any one of them. To unlink, middle-click again.

(7) When troubleshooting engine problems, check gauges on the "Control Panel"
    popup and consult Appendix E of the Manual for error messages and tips.

(8) When operating the ski model on the ground do not be alarmed if the skis
    scrape along hard surfaces producing sparks, it is an expected effect. Note,
    too, that when you land the ski model on a snow-covered surface, your brakes
    will be inop. Use prop reversing (F2) instead, checking gauges and/or the visual
    appearance of the prop discs to verify that the effect is taking hold.
    Last edited by CaseyRyback53; January 17, 2015, 10:08 AM.
    CaseyRyback59/Andreas
    Staff Member
    VA-Manager

Comment

I believe the right mouse click works on the second knob down from the top on both of the GPS panels. The mouse scroll also works for changing the brightness settings on the Basler.

If you would like a 2D pop-up window for your GPS, I can provide you with the code. I use it all the time.

Comment

Yes, its the second knob from top, on the left side, which turns it on and control brightness.

I would love to get the 2d pop-up window for the GPS and if you have, for the radios too.

Thanks.

Comment

Many thanks for the detailed answer. It works now and I surely check all the rest.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X