Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FSX insider intro paragraph suggestions.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSX insider intro paragraph suggestions.

Happy holidays everyone! Pilotman here and I was given a special "assignment" to write a intro for our server on FSX Insider. Below is what I wrote so far and there's work to be done on it, please share your thoughts! I welcome constructive critisim! Thanks! :snowman:

Article start:

Hello fellow PC aviators, today I'd like to talk about a great communiy that I'm apart of. First off, I'm a soon to be student pilot, I've been flying since I was 11 years old and I've been flying with FSX since I was 9! I was always looking to expand my hooby, ranging from virtual airlines to those gamespy sessions. To be honest, I didn't have a "connection" with anyone, I didn't know anyone. I felt like the "average Joe" just flying on a daily basis with no real sense of community. One day I was searching around for a diffrent kind of experience with FSX, a new server; I finally came across a server named, "MSFlights", I was intrigued and I soon entered there IP into FSX and into teamspeak. I was welcomed by many members, I got help whenever I needed it, and even though I crashed my first ever flight on MSFlights, we all had a good laugh, that's when I knew I found a new meaning in flight simulation. Fast forward a year or so, I'm on the server almost everyday, listening and flying with my fellow aviators, always having a good time. I made so many new friends, learned alot more about aviation and flight simulation. I'm always looking forward to group flights where anyone is welcomed, wether it's your 1st flight or your 100th, you will have an amqzing flight experience. I always look forward to "Tarmac time" talking freely on teamspeak, laughing and flying at the same time; Ah, good times. I'm here today because I want the flight simulation community to know about this great community, the community where you are welcomed, and taken under our "wing". Remember, you don't have to fly alone, you don't have to fly with a community with no sense of connection. You are always welcomed at MSFlights, and remember to have a good time. Thank you for reading and remember, Happy flying!

- Pilotman11, A MSFlights member since September 2013.
    Last edited by Pilotman11; December 19, 2014, 09:53 AM.

Thanks for taking this project on, Pilotman. Because you asked, I took your proposed testimonial designed for posting on the websites like FSXInsider.com and other Steam FSX sites and conversations and changed some of the capitalizations and punctuations to make it read smoothly. I like the personal first person style of your writing and I encourage you to post it where ever may be applicable, sooner than later, particularly as relevant to FSX: Steam Edition. I also encourage anybody else interested to post their experiences with msFLIGHTS.net FSX: Steam Edition multiplayer sessions, servers and community where ever applicable.

Article start:

Hello fellow PC aviators, today I'd like to talk about a great community that I'm a part of. First off, I'm a soon-to-be student pilot, I've been flying since I was 11 years old and I've been flying with FSX since I was 9! I was always looking to expand my hobby, ranging from virtual airlines to those GameSpy sessions. To be honest, I didn't have a "connection" with anyone, I didn't know anyone. I felt like the "average Joe" just flying on a daily basis with no real sense of community. One day I was searching around for a different kind of experience with FSX, a new server; I finally came across a server named, "MSFlights.net", I was intrigued and I soon entered their IP address into FSX and into TeamSpeak. I was welcomed by many members, I got help whenever I needed it, and even though I crashed my first ever flight on MSFlights, we all had a good laugh, that's when I knew I found a new meaning in flight simulation. Fast forward a year or so, I'm on the server almost everyday, listening and flying with my fellow aviators, always having a good time. I made so many new friends, learned alot more about aviation and flight simulation. I'm always looking forward to group flights where anyone is welcomed, whether it's your 1st flight or your 100th, you will have an amazing flight experience. I always look forward to "Tarmac time" talking freely on TeamSpeak, laughing and flying at the same time; Ah, good times. I'm here today because I want the flight simulation community to know about this great community, the community where you are welcomed, and taken under our "wing". Remember, you don't have to fly alone, you don't have to fly with a community with no sense of connection. You are always welcomed at MSFlights, and remember to have a good time. Thank you for reading and remember, Happy flying!

- Pilotman11, A MSFlights member since September 2013.
    Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Thanks for the kind words in your article! Perhaps it's worth mentioning that the full namesake of msFlights is msFlights.net, which is part of the logo (I just checked my polo, to be sure, since I wear it on the occasional "casual Friday" at work to spark interesting discussion).
      Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

Thanks for the help! I'll get to posting it later today! - Pilotman

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
        Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X