This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi guilz if you have a complaint about the way id things please make a complaint to ther staff members.
    I feel no need to get involved with childish arguments until someone expresses offense or says something i deem to be offensive without reason
    i remember the day you are talking about and as i remember there was alot of back and forth what i call banter and at no time did anyone say can you have a word with ...... and actually the comments seemed to be thrown back and forth between all sides. If you feel i have failed you then please raise it with other staff and they will deal with it how they see fit.
    I am working in the background with atc stuff but find my self connecting to the teamspeak less and less.
    unless buisness dictates because when i joined msflights.net it was a community of respectful members that i really enjoyed flying with and ever increasingly latley it feels like a creche and i find it near impossible to enjoy my time there and actually fly as if the staff decide to remove me from senior operator then that is there decision and i will step down respectfully.
    But all complaints against staff should be made in the correct way.
    Edd.
    sigpic

Comment

Looks like theese issues running in a wrong way... if all this kiddos would meet each other on a playground, they would maybe beat each other, getting a blue eye, running home, crying and complaining to their parents. that's the way it is. here now in TS they start blaming it to the SO's so that we have to deal with stuff what we are not expect and not here for. it can not be, that's nice intelligent members here start thinking, maybe not joint the TS, because they are worrying to have to deal with this kindergarden crap. i think this kid's taking peace by peace our seriousness as a Flight Simulation Community apart. they need to know that it is here not aplace for troublemakers and that they have to behave themself in a Community, what is leaded by adults where they have to give more respect to the adults. we are here to make all comfortable for everybody not to raise kid's with low level behave.
      CaseyRyback59/Andreas
      Staff Member
      VA-Manager

Comment

couldn't put it better my self Casey.
        And to add a public request can someone clear up the situation with "chief kid" guilz as this title seems to give him an un-earned sense of authority that has been used in channels resulted in members asking if guiz has the authority to tell them what to do.
        I dont know about chief kids id vote for no kids under 16 but thats my personal opinion based on negative experiences.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gimpy View Post

At the end of the day I think that it's important that members of this community be expected to, regardless of age, behave like adults. That means that they should be expected to handle petty issues in an adult manner. So with the above information and my knowledge and experience listening to the two of you go back and forth (because I don't believe it's entirely one sided) my suggestion is that you guys work it out. Want a badge present? Fine, I volunteer. But at the same time you need to learn how to work things like this out on your own. No hard feelings brother but this is just how the world works.

As I've stated above I'll gladly help to oversee some sort of a pow wow between you two so we can settle this. Feel free to contact me or ask me about it sometime if you see me on the server, but I think that this is a petty issue and not necessarily one that warrants a forum thread.
          Sincerely,
          -Gimpy
          Guys, read this again in case you missed it. This, "Teacher! So and so made fun of me," stuff is getting old, fast. So grow up, deal with your issues amongst yourselves, get ONE of us badges involved if need be, but learn to deal with it on your own. This isn't 3rd grade, and I'm not happy with it being handled as if it were.
          When God finally says, "King, my office. Now!" I want to go barreling in there half spun out with holes in my clothes, smoke rising from me, and my hair in a mess. I want to be busy. I don't want to go explain myself and not have a great story to go along with it.

Comment

ENOUGH

I have had it with this thread. My comments have been ignored Twice and I am DONE not being heard in this matter.

I will say it one more time before I close this ungodly long, and way over discussed thread.

THIS IS A PERSONALITY CONFLICT AND I WILL HANDLE IT.

JOE, KAMIL, AND ALEX, YOU ARE TO SEE ME ABOUT THIS MATTER ASAP.

End of Thread
            HawgDawg4Life.....

HawgDawg4life@msflights.net
            See my videos Here

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
            Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X