No announcement yet.

Server TimeZone

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server TimeZone

I have been told as to why the servers timezone is "weird" but for the Love of GOD Please Please Please.. Make this Server Realistic by applying a real timezone.. Plleeeaaseee.. Maybe we can Vote on it ?? ) Pleeeaaseeeee... This will probably have no effect etc.. but for what it's worth.. I vote for a Realistic Timezone..

Me too. I'm tired of us being ignored. Come on guys, LETS FIGHT FOR ACCURATE Z TIME!!!

Comment

Here is a thread which discusses this topic:
      http://msflights.net/forum/showthrea...eal-World-Time
      Hope it helps.

Comment

Yeah and maybe u ask your friends from Flyboys if they change their server for you......
        CaseyRyback59/Andreas
        Staff Member
        VA-Manager

Comment

I want to make a Point of a Personal VenDetta this person has against me ... ?? I dunno where this is coming from.. clearly this is Personal attacks and I very much am NOT APPRICIATING IT..

Comment

Why would people be arguing with anybody else.
            We are all here to have fun!

What is wrong with the world?:blue:

As for the Time zone I like the Time the server is currently set to as I get to fly in daylight around the place I live.
            I can't do this with real world time as I am in work and it's usually dark when I get home.

If I want to fly at night I fly in the part of the world where it is dark.
            If you don't use BOINC or World Community Grid then you should!

Comment

Just one person is arguing
              We change the server time frequently for a variety of reasons. Mostly for temporarily catering to group flights. Coming into the winter months, seeing how most of us work for a living, by the time we get home, the world would be dark in the most common areas we enjoy to fly. We typically set it to Real World Time minus 5 hours.

Comment

Guys, can we please just bury the horse and stop beating the crap out of it? The poor thing died about a year ago.
                When God finally says, "King, my office. Now!" I want to go barreling in there half spun out with holes in my clothes, smoke rising from me, and my hair in a mess. I want to be busy. I don't want to go explain myself and not have a great story to go along with it.

Comment

Wheres the LIKE button?
                  If you don't use BOINC or World Community Grid then you should!

Comment

Originally posted by Djchanas View Post
                    Me too. I'm tired of us being ignored. Come on guys, LETS FIGHT FOR ACCURATE Z TIME!!!
                    As for "being ignored," I fail to see how you've been ignored Djchanas. You've brought your concerns and ideas before the community for review and discussion, and the community has responded. Both long-time members and admins have taken time to consider, and respond to, your idea. That isn't them "ignoring" you, that is them disagreeing with you. If they were to simply ignore you none of us would've taken the time to explain why we don't do what you have asked of us. You're misusing the word "ignore" in a manner that smacks of ignorance. There's no reason to continue asking for it, and there is no reason to get upset about it. You want to fly at night, then fly somewhere dark. It's been said before that half of the planet is always in darkness. Therefore there is no reason you cannot practice night flight, and if the server for some reason isn't set to a time of your liking you can fly in free flight mode and set the time to whatever and whenever you wish. Now, I'm gonna bury the horse and put away the hatchet. Hope that helps.
                    Last edited by Gimpy; September 25, 2014, 09:42 PM.
                    When God finally says, "King, my office. Now!" I want to go barreling in there half spun out with holes in my clothes, smoke rising from me, and my hair in a mess. I want to be busy. I don't want to go explain myself and not have a great story to go along with it.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                    Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X