No announcement yet.

Air Show Time/Date

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Show Time/Date

I noticed a lot of the acrobatic Flyers/Users are on the TS3, and wanted to ask When will the Next Air Show be, Time Date and on which server, I would Love to attend, seen a Few YouTube Videos and, would love to actually see one On FSX..

Thanx
    VenDetta

Hey VenDetta,

I know the FSX Blue Angels are in the talks of when our next air show will be, however we don't have anything locked down yet. However, we do have practices 3 days/week. Every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 9:00 - 11:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. We usually fly in either our own server at 72.218.104.67 (ports 6123-6133), or in MS Flights' "Big Box" server. Same with the Teamspeak, we will either be in MS Flights' TeamSpeak or our own at 72.218.104.67. Password for our TS is "pride". We are currently using the FSXBA F/A-18C Hornet that can be downloaded from this website at http://msflights.net/forum/showthrea...-Angels-FA-18C. Any and everyone is welcome to join in on the fun and PARTICIPATE!!! We are also looking a few good pilots as well, so if anyone is interested please give me a holler. Thanks and looking forward to flying with some of you!

Comment

Awesome, I will be there today to watch, If you are an observer.. how would that happen ? spawn at the airport with a small packet plane and just observe ? if you can also touch up on that..
      Thanx

Comment

As long as it isn't a high packet aircraft, anything is fine. We will be flying out of KNPA for now.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
        Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X