Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d3d11.dll crashes FSX....

...since a couple of weeks i got crashes after 1 or 2 hours flying and i allway's check the the Event-Viewer(that's allway's an recommend step, to locate crash issues). everytime it say's:

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: fsx.exe, Version: 10.0.61637.0, Zeitstempel: 0x46fadb14
    Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: d3d11.dll, Version: 6.2.9200.16570, Zeitstempel: 0x5153774d
    Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
    Fehleroffset: 0x0003b342
    ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x8d8
    Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01cfb5902aefe55a
    Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: D:\FSX\fsx.exe
    Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Windows\system32\d3d11.dll
    Berichtskennung: 85c99444-2198-11e4-83aa-d43d7e2bdae5

sorry, my system is German.... so i googled allot to find out and i found out that this problem is made by an update from windows.

There is an Update called KB2670838 what is made for the graphic platform of your system, but it has some problems with the compatibillity to the newes nvidia drivers. so just go to your update history and delete this update.........
    Last edited by CaseyRyback53; August 12, 2014, 01:18 PM.
    CaseyRyback59/Andreas
    Staff Member
    VA-Manager

Yup! An important tip!

I'd also make sure you tell Windows/Microsoft Update to ignore that update so it doesn't automatically reinstall itself.

Perhaps that will be one of the things Dovetail fixes with their Steam release of FSX with the bug fixes they've hinted at.
    - Michael
    Check out my cockpit build!

Comment

Well and i forgot to tell, this KB2670838 is related to IE10, that means , if you uninstall this your IE will be back to IE9. i don't use the Internet Explorer, but i run FSX under DX10, so this d3d11.dll prob comes from there. if u run DX9 don't delete this KB.

For more info's read here...: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/426962-...x-instability/
      CaseyRyback59/Andreas
      Staff Member
      VA-Manager

Comment

when you are not able to fix the problem also do not know how to fix d3d11.dll file then download it and also you can learn more things.

Comment

Thanx, Einstein Junior, a better solution was to switch to Prepar3D...... :-P
          CaseyRyback59/Andreas
          Staff Member
          VA-Manager

Comment

Comment

Here is a link to the Windows Update Catalog for this KB item.

http://www.catalog.update.microsoft....px?q=KB2670838

-Coast
              "Having fun with friends! "

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
              Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X