New Users please make a post in the "Introductions" forum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Users please make a post in the "Introductions" forum

I'd like to ask new users that haven't made any posts yet to please make a post in the "Introductions" forum. This can be a simple hello and maybe say your favorite plane or something. It can be something simple, I am just asking this so that I can tell if you are a real user or not. There are a bunch of new users that have 0 posts, so I would like to delete any that haven't made a post in the next few days, because they will most likely be fake registration bots.
    Thanks!

hello to all at msflights and administration, just to let the community know that i havnt been too active since i joined, am having some health issues, i have 2 inguinal hernias plus bilateral fat hernias, and i just cant sit for a long period of time, am waiting on approval from the workmans comp to get the surgery done, i had it fixed a yr ago, and it's caused a seroma and pushed both sides out in my groin area plus the bilateral fat hernias, i ask to please not to delete my account, as i will have surgery soon, they will be taking the mesh implant out and repairing the hernia's, i will be quite more active in this wonderful community, any question's please feel free to contact me at hoffdog37@yahoo.com, thank you, mark hoffman,hoffdog37.....

Comment

Thank you Hoff for your specific update. We hope the very best for your situation and I personally appreciate the update on your status. We will always be here, so get healthy, and we'll see you in the air

Comment

Hi,

Brand new here, looking forward to learning more about FSX and hopefully this forum can help me.

Comment

The Introduction Thread on the Forum is the best place to post introductions.

Originally posted by jared328280 View Post
          Hi,

Brand new here, looking forward to learning more about FSX and hopefully this forum can help me.
          After logging in, you can use the Introductions Thread to post this type of information. Thanks.

-Coast
          "Having fun with friends! "

Comment

HI LADS BACK AGAIN IN HERE LOST ME OLD PASS AND HAD TO MAKE ANOTHER From Krugar

Comment

I merged your old account with your new one and changed your username, let me know if you that causes any trouble for you on the forums.
              Facebook: www.facebook.com/msflights
              Steam Group:
              http://steamcommunity.com/groups/msflights
              YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MSFlightsMedia

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
              Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X