Server Status

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just copy and paste the CID and Password from the setup instructions and it should work.

Comment

I've removed the CID you created so you can create a shorter one.

I didn't think there was a max.
      Last edited by ATC_ROO; August 1, 2016, 07:55 PM.
      If you don't use BOINC or World Community Grid then you should!

Comment

Server Map shows nothing??!!??

And i got this

And the Proxy shows ...

And after ca.10min all was ok, than it happend again diconnected from server, callsign in use....

All other Nodes's don't let me log on ether, because i'm using my CID and PW , not the random one.
        Last edited by CaseyRyback53; August 12, 2016, 02:43 PM.
        CaseyRyback59/Andreas
        Staff Member
        VA-Manager

Comment

Looks like there were 2 problems there Casey...

The first.
          Map not showing anything.
          Could be either the map couldn't get the data for some reason or simply that nobody was online.
          I've not touched it and all seems fine after looking just now.

The second "Callsign already in use".
          This has nothing to do with your CID and is the Callsign you have chosen to use.
          If you disconnect you will need to wait a maximum of 30 seconds for the nodes to realise you have disconnected.
          If you try to join again with the callsign when the nodes havn't updated you have left, you will get that error.
          A fix is to change your callsign or wait 30 seconds.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Simlink Map is indeed not accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis View Post
              Simlink Map is indeed not accurate.
              Everytime I check the map seems to be working fine, which sods law will probably always be the case.
              Checking the data also proves fine.

If you notice the map problem again, can you check the info on this page (particularly the time) is correct.
              If the page above isn't correct then the map won't be.

Comment

Well when I was flying, It was showing me at least 10 minutes delayed... maybe more.

Comment

Today i couldn't connect again, i tryed the 30sec wait and nothing. Allway's the same message "Invalid CID or Password". So i investigated the folder of VPilot and found a .xml file and checked it.

In the spot where my PW(theblacked-out spot)should be, was just a code like "QWHDu3g5j=". First i deleted it and start VPilot and i got some script error message, than i put my Personal PW in there and BANG i could connect. Looks like for some reason VPilot does not fit in the PW correct into the xml file.
                  CaseyRyback59/Andreas
                  Staff Member
                  VA-Manager

Comment

What's going on today
                    CaseyRyback59/Andreas
                    Staff Member
                    VA-Manager

Comment

I was running a couple of new ether net cables and had to disconnect the UK node for a couple of hours.

Sorry I didn't give a heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by CaseyRyback53 View Post
                        Today i couldn't connect again, i tryed the 30sec wait and nothing. Allway's the same message "Invalid CID or Password". So i investigated the folder of VPilot and found a .xml file and checked it.

In the spot where my PW(theblacked-out spot)should be, was just a code like "QWHDu3g5j=". First i deleted it and start VPilot and i got some script error message, than i put my Personal PW in there and BANG i could connect. Looks like for some reason VPilot does not fit in the PW correct into the xml file.
                        Passwords in XML - Vpilot file is encrypted for your protection.
                        mike404

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                        Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X