•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N404
    replied
    Originally posted by Travis View Post
    I also added it to the setup page Mike. Please take a look and adjust to your liking. The wording of the Link may need to be changed. I dont know If I like it it. Anyways do what you feel is best. Just trying to help.
    Thanks Travis.
    Because the links are functioning properly and I do have local copies, to prevent confusion I took it out for now.

TH

Leave a comment:

• Travis
    replied
    I made some back-ups on my drive.

FSX Model Matching

P3D Model Matching

I also added it to the setup page Mike. Please take a look and adjust to your liking. The wording of the Link may need to be changed. I dont know If I like it it. Anyways do what you feel is best. Just trying to help.

Leave a comment:

• BUCK293
    replied
    Thanks Storm and Mike. My FSX machine doesn't like the files today I guess. It did, however, download just fine on my laptop. Thanks again. I'm trying to get my P3D up to speed

Leave a comment:

• N404
    replied
    I just tested FSX & P3D model matching files. and they are downloading correctly.
    Please be patient, files are almost 50 MB, so give it a few moments before you try to open.
    A good indication that you are still downloading is that there will be another file in the download location with the same name and addition "part".
    Wait until this file disappears which indicates that your download these completed.
    Let me know if that helps.
    HL

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    Just tried both. Both download OK as 48,448 KB in size (according to Windows Explorer) and both are full of files and folders.
    FSX: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...raft_ms_v6.zip
    P3D: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...raft_ms_v6.zip
    Perhaps your download was interrupted part way through?

Leave a comment:

• BUCK293
    started a topic Model Matching Links

Model Matching Links

Hey guys, I was trying to download the P3D Model Matching and it seems the download file is empty. I downloaded the FSX and P3D files, but when I try to extract them it says the zipped folder is empty. Anyone else encounter this?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X