This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New ASN Beta Release B5781 for FSX, FSX:SE, P3Dv3 and v2.5. For pilots with both versions of P3d, please allways start first ASN and select in the main settings the path for the version you wanna fly, but just the sim path not the data base path.
    CaseyRyback59/Andreas
    Staff Member
    VA-Manager

Comment

My First Testvideo with Bandicam and Camtasia Studio 8

CaseyRyback59/Andreas
      Staff Member
      VA-Manager

Comment

FTX EU Scotland and EU Wales are on Quad installers vor P3Dv3 are ready. Redownload your purchased software from the FlightSim Store.
        CaseyRyback59/Andreas
        Staff Member
        VA-Manager

Comment

RealAir has released an updated version of their Turbine Duke that is compatable with P3Dv3

MartyPK

Comment

ORBX Ireland, Northireland, North California and NA KSQL are on Quadinstallers.......
            CaseyRyback59/Andreas
            Staff Member
            VA-Manager

Comment

Here the actual list of ORBX Products for P3Dv3: https://www.fullterrain.com/sim/P3Dv3
              CaseyRyback59/Andreas
              Staff Member
              VA-Manager

Comment

Another way to see is to click the "Show more products for xxx..." in FTX Central 2... easy way to see what is released for P3Dv3 that you don't have installed yet.
                - Michael
                Check out my cockpit build!

Comment

Hey Waterman, what do you thing to change the Threadname into "Prepar3D Information and Support"
                  CaseyRyback59/Andreas
                  Staff Member
                  VA-Manager

Comment

I don't believe vBulletin permits existing thread titles edits directly. Maybe Kalo knows how to change this thread's title.
                    Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Admintools/Edit... Works :encouragement:
                      CaseyRyback59/Andreas
                      Staff Member
                      VA-Manager

Comment

I split everything off as the discussion had diverged... feel free to look though the old thread and if there is something you see that looks more like it should go here, versus a discussion of V3 and the release of it feel free to move it here.

This way it's not a huge thread with posts (except ours here) that don't deal with stuff working with V3.
                        - Michael
                        Check out my cockpit build!

Comment

:encouragement:
                          CaseyRyback59/Andreas
                          Staff Member
                          VA-Manager

Comment

I have P3D v3 up and running. I have manually pointed the scenery library to over 300GB of Megascenery on a separate drive. All of FSDT's airports loaded fine. I have 4 of FlyTampa's titles working fine after Martin updated the installers.

What I can't get working yet is the Dafsim client but it seems Ben is working on it.

There are 2 things that v3 brought to me. It runs incredibly smooth on my laptop and the VAS usage was greatly improved over v2.5. I have not had a single OOM and I am running all the graphics sliders full to the right.

I'll be flying it more as soon as I can get Dafsim to work

Bobby
                            “We deliver anything to the people there—food, mail, the morning paper, the afternoon paper, laundry, refrigerators, Christmas trees, just about anything that will fit in an airplane.”

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Duke View Post
                              What I can't get working yet is the Dafsim client but it seems Ben is working on it.

I'll be flying it more as soon as I can get Dafsim to work

Bobby
                              Look back at post #10 of this thread for instructions on how to get DAFSIM to work. Also look at the proxy/vPilot setup that Mike and ATC Roo have been working on. I think overall it is better than DAFSIM. My only issue is that I get more crashes of the various pieces of software when running v3 vs. FSX classic or SE.

Are you running weather add-ons at all? I typically run ASN with REX/soft clouds.

Comment

Hi Karl,

No weather addons in P3D. I tried all the steps to install Dafsim but still no go. The only thing I can think of is that I have all my sims running on a very fast SM951 m.2 drive that is separate from the OS although Dafsim does work flawlessly in FSX-SE. Because it works in FSX, I just decided to wait till Ben builds an installer for P3D

I did take a look at the proxy//vPilot setup by Mike and ATC Roo but have been hesitant to do the install because I don't know if it will affect my FSX install that has quite a few modules installed.

FSX-SE is my go-to sim in multiplayer at msflights so I would try the other client if it would co-exist with Dafsim. If MsFlights does go with that client, I'll remove Dafsim, do a clean reinstall, and run what the community decides. Thanks for the info....I'll keep monitoring everything here.

Bobby
                                “We deliver anything to the people there—food, mail, the morning paper, the afternoon paper, laundry, refrigerators, Christmas trees, just about anything that will fit in an airplane.”

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                                Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X