Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Flight Simulator 2014

I recently received a notificataion from FlyAwaySimulation.com with the following link in it. Tell me what you think. Fact of fiction?

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2014
    Deal: My Spidey senses are tingling. It must be real.
    40.00%
    No Deal: Are you kidding me? No way this will happen!
    60.00%

It's April Fools day, how appropriate.

On photo web sites, bogus new cameras are "leaked" from time to time by people who just want to mess with your minds. Do we know any people in the flight sim world who are like that? In the end it doesn't matter. We don't know anything about it, and that isn't going to change. This is just a picture, and those things are easy to make. Wait for real solid information.

-Coast
    "Having fun with friends! "

Comment

Haha I love april fools
      Justin Johnson
      XJJohnsonX
      [email]XJJohnsonX@MSFlights.net[/email]

Any questions about the VA send me a message.

[img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0045.png[/img]

[SIZE=1][COLOR="#696969"]Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit ✈ CPU: AMD FX-8120 ✈ RAM: 8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 716MHz ✈ Motherboard: MSI 970A-G46 ✈ Graphics: 2048MB Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 200 Series ✈ Storage: 465GB SAMSUNG; 74GB Western Digital; 232GB Western Digital ✈ Audio: AMD High Definition Audio ✈ Antivirus: Avast! Internet Security[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X