X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ak416
    replied
    Don't know why we're standing around waiting for a sim that will 4k@60fps when we have a perfectly good one already

Leave a comment:

• Lordnum
    replied
    Originally posted by Novawing24 View Post
    Dead Simulator Appreciation Society!

Safe skies

Novawing24
    Funny!! :triumphant:

Leave a comment:

• Novawing24
    replied
    Once my real world life settles down a bit I intend to relaunch my Dead Simulator Appreciation Society flights so we can continue to enjoy this sim!

Safe skies

Novawing24

Leave a comment:

• Lordnum
    replied
    By the way, multi-player still works. I know this because my fellow AeroHunters and & I and several others still meet up regularly to go off and explore…

Leave a comment:

• Lordnum
    replied
    Aerocaches May Be Gone, But …

This may be considered a little off-topic for this particular thread, but I thought it the best place to begin:

When Microsoft removed the Aerocaches from Flight back in October 2014, a player by the name TheOldCoot41 (with help from F100c & MustangJoe83) started his own Aero Game just for the fun of it.
    Sadly, on the 8th February 2015, TheOldCoot41, better known to many of us as Art Jones, passed away in hospital following complications after a long fight against illness.
    In the following March and as a 'Salute to Coot' I started my own, just for fun AeroHunt Game which runs during the Autumn to Spring - I take Summer off to deal with real life work.
    There are still a few of us playing the AeroHunt game within Flight - details can be found on Lordnum's Flight Experience website. Feel free to join us!
    nthego:

Leave a comment:

• Lordnum
    replied
    No, it isn't and many of us are still playing!

Leave a comment:

• Waterman981
    replied
    Finally got around to doing this, it's nice that everything is working again! Even found some folks on multiplayer. Yay! I can fly with my keyboard and mouse again.

Leave a comment:

• Waterman981
    replied
    I had problems logging in previously, sounds with the new posts that it's back up. I'll have to try again tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Novawing24
    replied
    Last time I checked MP was down, is that still so?

Leave a comment:

• Cube
    replied
    Did a little bit of flying today.

http://imgur.com/a/MoeOT

Leave a comment:

• Cube
    started a topic Flight is still available

Flight is still available

Here is the Microsoft flight official download from AVSim.

http://www.avsim.com/topic/482726-is...ill-available/
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X