X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novawing24
    replied
    If you haven't already download the newest version of the Flight Toolkit, if you go to the add on managers there are some INTERESTING new addon's available for download in app

Especially for anyone missing anything from their collection.....

Leave a comment:

• F50ACE
    replied
    Originally posted by ak416 View Post
    That was my biggest disappointment with Alaska, no new missions. It was especially frustrating because there was a statistic for "Persons rescued" or something equivalent.
    Yea, but it looks like we can add new missions. I'm thinking about cargo or passenger missions for the C-46 at least. and some others.

Leave a comment:

• ak416
    replied
    Originally posted by Waterman981 View Post
    Needed more SAR missions. The one with the kayaker was cool, but that was it. Some lost hunters in Alaska, gotta take the cub in to find them... It would be cool.
    That was my biggest disappointment with Alaska, no new missions. It was especially frustrating because there was a statistic for "Persons rescued" or something equivalent.

Leave a comment:

• F50ACE
    replied
    I need to play around with it some, might be asking Coast for some ideas and help.

Leave a comment:

• Waterman981
    replied
    Needed more SAR missions. The one with the kayaker was cool, but that was it. Some lost hunters in Alaska, gotta take the cub in to find them... It would be cool.

Leave a comment:

• ak416
    replied
    Interesting, always wanted more missions. Might reinstall Flight and give this a go. Anyone happen to know if you can add audio like voice overs or unique sounds to missions, similar to the tutorial flights and that woman who insisted on playing her ukulele on her way over to the boat?

Leave a comment:

• Coast
    replied
    Originally posted by F50ACE View Post
    Thanks Ace.

According to the documentation you must first Uninstall version 0.50 before installing version 0.70. Did that and it installed successfully.

-Coast

Leave a comment:

• F50ACE
    started a topic New toolkit!

New toolkit!

Go here for more details!
    http://forum.avsim.net/topic/425286-.../#entry2842600
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X